Reviews for Peace
the right path
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Fabulous!
troubled.writings.x chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh Jesus. I am so in love with this one shot, I'm surprised I didn't read it before. I love how Lucas still feels that he'll never be incomplete without B. Davis because it's so true.
BRUCAS123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009

I once read something you wrote.. and it was really funny. The shiteth hiteth the faneth I think was the name. But this, this is dramatic. And soo good. Most people can't do both. You most def. can.

I loved it. I cried a bit. I'm in a rut. I miss BL. So much. :(

Thanks for contributing to my sadness.

- Corey
only-because3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
God, you write so wonderfully. You just have that sort of calm regret and saddness flow through this oneshoy that *sigh* i just love it. You deserve 10x the amount of reviews that you recieve!
awhero chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw that was beautiful! I loved it!
BrucasEqlsluv chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Excellent writing! Although this fic is really sad it is insanely good!

Nice work!
othalwaysandforever23 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I. Loved. This.

It touched my heart so much because I love BL so much and yet, at the same time, deep down, I realize that the LP wedding is going to happen. I'm glad that you captured Lucas's character very clearly, like how he has the choice at that one moment to stop the wedding, but he won't. That's exactly what I think he would do. He'd just sadly let the moment pass and hold it in, to forever love Brooke, but still be happy with loving Peyton.

This line was so in character with Lucas (or at least how I personally interpret Lucas)and I totally loved it:

"He hates Julian Baker, because Brooke contemplates letting go of loving Lucas to love him. He can’t blame her, really, yet he can’t help it, even on his wedding day to Peyton. He wants Brooke to love him completely, forever."

So, this was awesome. Also, the use of the "dearly beloved..." was very clever.

Great writing!
othfan326 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
wow. so good, but so sad.

the real LP wedding is going to KILL me. they better give BL a decent scene. not lucas saying "we had good times too" or brooke being that freaking LP cheerleader again, but a REAL acknowledgement of what could have been.

again, great job!
yaba chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
wow Tanya, you are incredible! I absolutely loved the idea of encorporating traditional wedding vows instead of a song, it fit so well with Lucas' thoughts. I also love how you made it pretty realistic that he would love both women and that he's wallowing in his choice. I loved it, you are an amazing writer :)

Yana