Reviews for Shattered Lives
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 8 . 4/3
Ah yes, boys these days would totally use the triforce of courage to talk to girls. Seriously though is it really THAT hard, my friends don't seem to have trouble.
RandomButLoved chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Most amazing story ever. So well written, and that final battle was EPIC! I LOVE YOUR STORIES SO MUCH!
Hylian Ballerina chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Haha! I recognized that puzzle immediately, and it's been awhile since I've played diabolical box.
I've been meaning to post a review for awhile, I've also read your zelda fanfic where link is mute (the title currently escapes me... I'm so scatterbrained), and I found everything in that to be very clever, and I can tell a lot of thought went into the writing.
Overall, I love reading what you write, and although there may be some spelling/grammatical errors, I'd rather read one of your fanfics over a "perfect" fanfic without any creativity. Please keep writing, even though you're probably super busy, and free time comes so sparingly.
Amarok Walker chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Uh, isn't Zelda's last name supposed to be Sullivan
Total Romance Fan chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
So are we going to see Links POV? Great story, Zelda and Ganondorf don't know that Zelda has a piece of the Triforce right? Wonder when they'll figure that out.
burning book chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
loved the story read it all today and am tired now :)
burning book chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
burning book chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
BEST EVER! concrats ;)
JesusLover13 chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Hey! :D I know this story was completed a few years ago, but I've been reading it A LOT recently. It's so nice to see long chapters and lots of 'em! I think longer chapters makes the story more interesting and it also shows how much work a writer is putting into it!

This fic is incredibly well-written and addictive. Seriously, you have no idea how much I've been reading this lately. It's one of the best LoZ fics I've ever read (which is saying something, because I usually don't read a lot of Link and Zelda stuff).

The plot and characters were wonderful and this deserves WAY more than the 200-something reviews it has now! I love how you tied in some of the stuff in the games while still managing to have THE most original plot that I've ever seen for a Legend of Zelda fanfic. You captured emotions, thoughts, and just everything perfectly! I liked the balance between the fun, happy stuff and the sad, tough stuff in this story. It was nice to see how Link and Zelda gradually fell in love (it didn't just happen) and to see how their relationship grew more and more throughout everything they went through.

You came up with a plot that was exciting, fast paced, awesome, and at times frustrating, which is something that, in my opinion, isn't done much in fanfiction. It shows not only how much imagination you have, but also how real you made it seem. Life won't always be dandy. There will be frustrating moments and blah, blah, blah. But you showed how people can overcome those frustrating, sad moments and become who they're meant to be. Which I love a lot.

The characters stayed in character very well! I love Zelda in this fic, because she's not such a damsel in distress all the time. She actually knows stuff and she can handle herself, which is nice. Link, the hero as always, is still determined and as tough as nails, but you gave him a cute, charming side that brought so much more to his character. A lot of times people make him too sarcastic or serious, but I think you did absolutely perfect with him. I loved all the other characters as well - Ruto, Saria, Kafei, Lulu, Ganondorf, etc. I might PM you later and ask for some advice on how to write Ganondorf so perfectly. xD You wrote him so well! It was incredible!

I also love the little small things you gave to the characters - like Link rubbing his hand, Zelda jumping into action whenever something happens, Sheik being all fatherly at times. It was all amazing.

Speaking of Sheik, I adore him already, but this story made me adore him more! Like Link, people make him sort of serious at times and maybe a bit too harsh. You, however, gave him so much life and personality. I thought it was perfect in every sense of the word. You made him wise, mature, fatherly, and everything I'm sure he'd be, but you also kept the fact that, even though he is really smart, he's also still a kid, just like the rest of them. He's not boring. He'll make bets and goof around and try to get out of chores, just like everyone else.

This story was so original in so many ways. It's a lot to talk about in one review, especially when it has been a while since I started reading the story, but I hope everything I'm saying makes sense. I just wanted to leave a review and let you know how much I LOVE THIS STORY! _

I liked how you tied everything together. Like, Nabooru showing up earlier in the story (at least I'm pretty sure she did) and then coming back at the end to first be a danger and then a huge help in saving Aryll and other stuff of the sort. It was much like watching a movie, if that makes sense. :D

Another thing I liked was that you didn't rush into anything. You took your time and each chapter seemed to flow beautifully. You used great words that helped readers better understand and love the story. You started relationships between the characters that people could never forget. You gave a plot that slowly evolved into the big picture of the story and then gave everyone one heck of an ending. It was a beautiful fanfiction and I'm sure I'll reread it sometime in the future.

I didn't notice any mistakes with grammar, but there was a few typos in certain spots. Nothing major and nothing that you have to worry about. With a story like this, you could get away with misspelling the title and people would STILL fall in love with it. ;)

I'm going to be reading some of your other stories soon, so keep an eye out for a new review sometime in the near future. Thank you for writing an amazing, lovely story that brightens the days of fanfiction readers and gives whole new meaning to the word "outstanding." Keep writing. Keep being awesome. And just know you have a ton of fans who love you and enjoy your writing. I hope you had an awesome Fourth of July and a great rest of the summer! Thank you for writing a masterpiece. :)

LinkLover123 chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
This has to be one of the best Zelink stories I have ever read. Seriously. Amazing