Reviews for Shattered Lives
I LOVE THIS! this is one of the best fanfics in the fandom! Keep up the good work!
luisAM21 chapter 16 . 1/21/2016
HOLY CRAP! HOW ARE YOU AN EXPERT ON WRITING THESE FANFICTIONS!? THEY ARE GODLY INTERESTING AND HEART WARMING I CANNOT STOP SMILING AND ACTUALLY LAUGHED AT THE FUNNY PARTS! OH I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THESE FANFICTIONS AND I MEAN IT!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
Ah yes, boys these days would totally use the triforce of courage to talk to girls. Seriously though is it really THAT hard, my friends don't seem to have trouble.
RandomButLoved chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Most amazing story ever. So well written, and that final battle was EPIC! I LOVE YOUR STORIES SO MUCH!
Hylian Ballerina chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Haha! I recognized that puzzle immediately, and it's been awhile since I've played diabolical box.
I've been meaning to post a review for awhile, I've also read your zelda fanfic where link is mute (the title currently escapes me... I'm so scatterbrained), and I found everything in that to be very clever, and I can tell a lot of thought went into the writing.
Overall, I love reading what you write, and although there may be some spelling/grammatical errors, I'd rather read one of your fanfics over a "perfect" fanfic without any creativity. Please keep writing, even though you're probably super busy, and free time comes so sparingly.
Amarok Walker chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Uh, isn't Zelda's last name supposed to be Sullivan
Total Romance Fan chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
So are we going to see Links POV? Great story, Zelda and Ganondorf don't know that Zelda has a piece of the Triforce right? Wonder when they'll figure that out.
burning book chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
loved the story read it all today and am tired now :)
burning book chapter 10 . 12/1/2013