Reviews for Nappanee Again
Marina Oakenshield chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Cool. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Man. It has been a long time since I read this fic. I totally forgot about it. And for that I apologize for forgetting some of the awsomeness that I have read and faved.

C.D.
BitterSweet08 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Chapters are way too short. You need to be more descriptive. Also the story is moving too fast. I don't see how she or any girl for that matter would be willing to go back to, most likely than not, get her heart broken again. For me, I'd think she would have to be in a situation where she would have to go back. Maybe something to do with Ethan's brother and an accident where she is now the guardian of his children or something of that nature. I think it would have also been a better idea to have had more time pass between their last meeting. Give them time to mature and really deal with the decision they made. There are a lot of moral issues that stand in their way since they perceive life differently so they would have a lot of obstacles to get back together. It be interesting if she were to have had an abortion or have'd conceived a child before marriage, something that goes against Ethan's believes and that she clings onto as a reason as to why they should not be together because she knows he would disapprove. I'm not saying turn her into a slut or anything but it could be something circumstantial that no one had control over. For example she could have gotten pregnant with her boyfriend/fiance and without knowing had a miscarriage or to make it more dramatic make it be twins who were joined together and one was outside the uterus so going on with the pregnancy would endanger her life and there was no guarantee of the survival of the children, thus there was no choice but to terminate the pregnancy. There is a lot of potential with a story that goes on with these characters but my advise to you is to rethink the whole plot because you haven't really set it up to go anywhere with this so it would probably be a good idea to reevaluate your posted chapters. No flames intended and I look forward to reading this story. If you need ideas or an honest opinion fell free to PM me even if it's just to talk about this review. Good luck with the story. _-
Gonewiththerain09 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
hilarious if he freaks
bamababy chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
i luv the book but will u please write more u got me wanting 2 know what will the book left me wonder what would happen if there was other part after he left so will u please hurry and write more
Incandescence1101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
PLEASE Write more! It sounds so good! I really wanna read more so please update!
Skye chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
PLZ write more, the plot sounds really good and your writing is good too! Please add!
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I loved and hated the ending of the Angels Trilogy. It was really sad and I hated the fact that she doesn't end up with Ethan but then it hit me. Not many books are able to move me as much as her books and even though they don't end up together, how many first loves do?

But...(yes, there's a but)...there are still the what if's and I do NOT want him to end up with Martha...or anybody else for that fact. Leah and him BELONG together.

So if you're still willing, I'd love to see what you write next.

Maybe you shouldn't mention phone numbers though. Even if it's just made up it seems unnecessary.

-PLKAF
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Love it. I've been reading Lurlene McDanial books since 7th grade. And been reading 2 books I have in my posession over and over again. I can't wait to see what happens next.

C.D.
gypsy1212 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
update please!
Gothicmistress101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
i give u it is nice and really interesting u are a very talent young author