Reviews for The Truth Hurts More
Maysky chapter 13 . 2/10
Hey don't stop please continue I love it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Uh, the orgies thing is kind of a gross push, considering that Bulma and especially Chichi don't seem the type to be into that _ maybe mark this fic as OOC?
Raptorshinobi213 chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
good story
JJ21 chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
Are you going to update soon
Cisco chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Interesting fanfiction. I really liked how you added Bardock into the picture in a rather realistic way, and yet was able to keep Gohan in the mix, as well as making all the characters realistic to their personas in the anime. Although, like nekoinuhanyou said, the best fan fictions are never completed, and I was kinda looking forward to see how you added Frieza's son into the mix. Sad, but the chapters that you made were really good.
Unnamed reader chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
1st please update if you are still on this is a very very good fanfiction
2nd to the idiot guest who made the comment Gohan can't go SS he went super in the revival of F film
NuNuBaBy chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
Please continue this fan fic
i really love it ;)
Nekoinuhanyou chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
Why is it all the good dbz fanfics I find are incomplete?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
Dumbass. If Mystic Gohan can go SS then why did he not Go SS when he fought Bhutan is? Hmm?
randomeaccount chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE READ IN YEARS OMG
Cruz Nightshade chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is a very good story, you've brought up some original ideas (at least i haven't seen anywhere else) and done a fairly good job at keeping your characters. I'm sad to see how long it's been since an update. I'll follow this story in hopes that you do continue

Keep up the good work
-Nightshade
Darkfire Kitten chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
As I reader, I have to say it's disappointing to see that you've retired with this story still unfinished. I was really enjoying your interpretations of Saiyan bonding and such. Actually, after reading Vegeta's explanation it left me wondering how such a ceremony went with himself and Bulma. After all, her strengths lie much more in invention than in hand-to-hand combat, so to see it would have been fascinating.

However, my own disappointment aside, I do want to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

DfK out.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
Finish itim running out of fanfixs
Amazing girl 55 chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
I only recently(like a few hours ago) found this story, and I have been reading it nonstop since then. This is amazing. Please continue soon. I love it!
Jarish chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
Very good. Can't wait for the next chapter!