Reviews for The Truth Hurts More
Darkfire Kitten chapter 13 . 9/19
As I reader, I have to say it's disappointing to see that you've retired with this story still unfinished. I was really enjoying your interpretations of Saiyan bonding and such. Actually, after reading Vegeta's explanation it left me wondering how such a ceremony went with himself and Bulma. After all, her strengths lie much more in invention than in hand-to-hand combat, so to see it would have been fascinating.

However, my own disappointment aside, I do want to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

DfK out.
Finish itim running out of fanfixs
Amazing girl 55 chapter 13 . 5/13
I only recently(like a few hours ago) found this story, and I have been reading it nonstop since then. This is amazing. Please continue soon. I love it!
Jarish chapter 13 . 5/2
Very good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 4/29
Deadman19 chapter 13 . 3/30
Dang man it's been forever. Update soon please!
I really hope you continue this story I absolutely love it. I can't wait for the next chapter, but I hope it's soon. Like what happened did you died? Why isn't it finished? No pressure or anything but I just want to express how much I adore this fanfiction. Super excited! It's amazing keep up the good work!
marcusedwards411 chapter 13 . 1/31
i wonder what would happen if videl and gohan had more than 1 kid maybe 4 at least and also pan become supe saiyan if some people have trouble thinking what will she look like as asaiyan then they ask fans too send their own art like pictures and what bulla like look too plus i was wondering that been nibbling my mind how come chi chi cant fly or bulma
marcusedwards411 chapter 12 . 1/31
oh ok it stillggood
marcusedwards411 chapter 11 . 1/31
keep at it
marcusedwards411 chapter 10 . 1/30
i seee the twisters
marcusedwards411 chapter 9 . 1/30
wait wasnt tranport to another place
marcusedwards411 chapter 8 . 1/30
wait ! is't that goku father name ooooooooo
marcusedwards411 chapter 7 . 1/30
ok so far its good i think you might have impressed alot of readers and the description of the history of saiyan sexuality is pretty good keep up the good work
marcusedwards411 chapter 6 . 1/30
i give a big review next chapter