Reviews for The Truth Hurts More
Dumbass. If Mystic Gohan can go SS then why did he not Go SS when he fought Bhutan is? Hmm?
randomeaccount chapter 13 . 1/3
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE READ IN YEARS OMG
Cruz Nightshade chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is a very good story, you've brought up some original ideas (at least i haven't seen anywhere else) and done a fairly good job at keeping your characters. I'm sad to see how long it's been since an update. I'll follow this story in hopes that you do continue

Keep up the good work
-Nightshade
Darkfire Kitten chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
As I reader, I have to say it's disappointing to see that you've retired with this story still unfinished. I was really enjoying your interpretations of Saiyan bonding and such. Actually, after reading Vegeta's explanation it left me wondering how such a ceremony went with himself and Bulma. After all, her strengths lie much more in invention than in hand-to-hand combat, so to see it would have been fascinating.

However, my own disappointment aside, I do want to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

DfK out.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
Finish itim running out of fanfixs
Amazing girl 55 chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
I only recently(like a few hours ago) found this story, and I have been reading it nonstop since then. This is amazing. Please continue soon. I love it!
Jarish chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
Very good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
J'aiĆ¹e.
Deadman19 chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
Dang man it's been forever. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
I really hope you continue this story I absolutely love it. I can't wait for the next chapter, but I hope it's soon. Like what happened did you died? Why isn't it finished? No pressure or anything but I just want to express how much I adore this fanfiction. Super excited! It's amazing keep up the good work!
marcusedwards411 chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
i wonder what would happen if videl and gohan had more than 1 kid maybe 4 at least and also pan become supe saiyan if some people have trouble thinking what will she look like as asaiyan then they ask fans too send their own art like pictures and what bulla like look too plus i was wondering that been nibbling my mind how come chi chi cant fly or bulma
marcusedwards411 chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
oh ok it stillggood
marcusedwards411 chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
keep at it
marcusedwards411 chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
i seee the twisters
marcusedwards411 chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
wait wasnt tranport to another place