Reviews for Once A Ranger
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
please keep going this is very good. i love this story alot bring kira back as the white ranger please.
Sarra Torrens chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
More? Please?
K-Power80 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
very good story! keep it up1
red neo ranger chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
very good
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
I'd kind of like to see Thrax's sister try to seduce Tommy at some point, or at the very least, one of the guys. She sounds like she'd be the type for that.
KJ chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Good chapter. I love the new team. Poor Rocky may not be allowed to live down yellow though lol. Adam as a red is a neat idea. I like how they are fighting Rita and Zedd's kids. And it is going to be fun to watch what happens with Tommy and Kim :)
PinkRangerV chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Wow. A backplot for Ventrix! Amazing work-I love it!
hewhoreaps chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Well life just a heck of lot more interesting for Tommy and Kim for sure and Rocky, Adam and Jason as well though I doubt to the level that it will for Tommy and Kim.

Of course Billy is going to study the interactions between all of them but focus a lot on Kim and Tommy since he knows thier history more.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Rocky in yellow? That is hilarious! And I loved Jason and Kim's teasing Tommy. But Rocky is who I really see doing that and hamming it up to the fullest. I can't wait to see where this goes and I like the idea of Lokar being one of the main villains. His way of survival was very reallistic and he is an underused character so it's great that he is getting written about! I also look foreward to seeing other rangers like Andros, Zhane, Zack, Trini, the other MMPR and Zeo rangers, and the Jungle fury team(especially Casey and RJ). Please update soon!
Wen chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Hey, don't stop now!

I love it!
kloi21 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
This is a really great start, i especially liked the interaction between Kim/Tommy/Jason. I'm definitely excited for more
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
good chapter & more please
ufc91 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I don't know why I missed this story before, but I'll make sure not to lose track of it again! I really like the first chapter and I am so very curious to see where you plan to take it.
KJ chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I love the start to this story. I liked giving Kim the police sargent job (and the Flashpoint reference :) ) I also like how you've tied Kim into Time Force. I am excited to see how this one unfolds.
hewhoreaps chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Well things are about it get very interesting for Kim. I sort see the Flashpoint idea's and understand the reason given what I read so far.

Hopefully both KJ and KSuzie will leave you a reply