Reviews for So Hard
MiniLover chapter 1 . 10/13
Great back-story into how Pam sees Sookie's feelings about being turned.
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I never left you any love on this story. I've been taking a liesurely stroll through the classic SVM fanfic and you, my dear are one of the best. It reminds me of better days in the fandom, when we had high hopes for the future books and for a show called TB. Alas, the author led us down the garden path to an end that no one much wanted. And TB became a farce and a joke...

I hope this post finds you well. I wish you still felt like you had something in you to add to this genre, but I understand of the muse has said it is time to move on to other things.
Best to you!
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awww. Lip-wobbling... Loved the sookie stack house for dummies line!
fffbone chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Poor Pam, she just wants Eric to happy. Good thing she's thinking straight.
gmwade chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ooh, very good.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Pam's speech was so serious, and then all of a sudden: "Put that down." - I busted out laughing P. Pam's thoughts at the very end; it's just so sad (
EricsGraciousPlenty chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
A 'Sookie Stackhouse for Dummies' book. LOL

Pam's the voice of reason.

Rereading your stories. They're all so wonderfully written!
vmp1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Pam was crying? Love your Pam.
mischievousmaya chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I Pam POVs! Two in a row! I can't decide which series I like more - but I think they're both wonderfully written. Thank you for all of your hard work in creating such beautifully crafted stories.
ClancyJane chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I always love Pam's POV ! Thanks : )
jennyjen562 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
another wonderful Pam POV. It would be nice to read a Eric POV now. I would hope that when the time came Sookie would say yes. After all they are soul mates. I truly cant wait to read more from you and how is your other amazing story coming along? Cant wait for more. LOVE IT!
jkm0799 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Great story! I love your writing as usual. Can't wait for the next installment :)
OhBillOhBill chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Fab start! Nice Pam POV esp. the emoting at end. Looking forward to more :]
comfort432 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That Pam, so insightful. There's a conversation that should definitely be in the books.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
tan bien hecho! oh my, this is a job well done! and you don't get a lot of pam pov's i love those. you did a grandiose work with this. i am so happy with the idea of pam being able to look into her depth and figure those thing that the male vampires want to ignore. thank you!

beautiful job