Reviews for Suggestion for Piers Anthony
Psai chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I don't think you should make the males smarter, stronger and and faster then the females. Well, stronger and faster, yeah, but at least give the females the chance to be smarter. That's just my opinion.
Yoshi Fowl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I like the talent idea, but Olympics are a bit of a Mundanian notion, and the matter of which harpies are turned male isn't a matter of life or mundane existence, so it couldn't quite be the main plot line for a book. The harpies need help, true. If I were you, I would suggest the talent and the ramifications of the talent, and let him run with it if he wants to. Go to .com if you really want to send him your idea.
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ah, hmm... this does seem like a good idea, especially since Ava's talent would be un-useful to humans and useful to harpies. Two things though: A. I think it'd be even better with some puns thrown in there, as far as names go. Just for an added boost or something.

B. Sadly, I don't think the Reverse Wood would work that way. It's strictly a one-way kind of thing, unless Sherlock is concerned. (And I believe he's still learning his talents, no?) I don't think it's worth much going into the whole reverse-wood concept, but this is definitely interesting.
Razzle chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Why don't you develop this into a fanfic yourself rather than trying to submit the idea to Piers Anthony for his published series? In response to your question about reverse wood, I'd say maybe only with Princess Ivy's help? If you decide to write this out yourself (which I think you SHOULD) then I'd be more than happy to help you out any way I can!
AmberLyte chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Hi. :) I love your idea for a Xanth story! I think it would make a great beginning. You can e-mail Piers here: /
LuckyDuck29 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
It's a good idea. He could put it in one of his books as a sub plot maybe. Why don't you write him with the idea. I wonder if he reads this site. It would be interesting if he did.

I didn't know you liked Xanth. My favorite character is Grundy. He has the guts to say things I would never say to anyone, no matter how badly I wanted to. He really speaks his mind!