Reviews for Change Of Events
pretense chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
oh dear lord that is awesome!

I love you for this!

Great work~! I love how you got everyone in character and the humor sliding seamlessly along with the plot!

Favin' it, hun... :)
Harry-Draco-dreamer chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
AHH! I really love this loving loveliness! aw... That end was soo cute! But I wish you would have gone in to more discripion! I need to know about kisses! I need to know if it was soft and sweet, hard and meningful, hot and steamy, lovely and romantic! *squeele* But I'm so glad it ended like that! This was a very well (awesome, so great, super amazing, fantastic, fluff loaded, tasy delious treat!)written story! And I am sincerally glad that you exsist and get to share you amazing imagination with the few of us that are graced to subble and fall head over heals with this cutesness!

With so with so much love you should be drowning in it~

Harry-Draco-dreamer!

(p.s. LOVE~)
unique0987654321 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was really good!
Guymelef Sang chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This story had such potential to be absolutely amazingly great, but I felt it was just fell short of that. I feel the story would have benefited from being longer, it would have been great to see the development of Harry and Draco's relationship a little more. It seemed like the end was just rushed and you had to end with the two of them together so . . . they're a couple.

That being said, I loved how you started with a passage from the book, and just twisted the events. It was really great.
Melancholia That Got Away chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Lovely...-looks suspiciously a lot like Luna-

I especially liked the ending.
just a kid 1993 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
OMG i loved it although i wish you'd wrote more even though it took me ages to read this much..

xx
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
My gosh that was so great. I adore the story, I wish there was more, but that really was a perfect way to end that. Six months is a little harsh Harry... hahah

Brilliant story, I love how you portrayed everyone, especially that you didn't make Hermione all knowing, thinking that Ginny and Draco really were dating, just like harry thought... Anyways great story I really loved it.
airpeeps chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
mi-chann,...there is going to be more, rigght?