Reviews for He Ain't The Leaving Kind
RoxieLee chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
Aw what a great end to this fantastic story. I am really sorry that the story has ended but you did a great job. Thank you very much for this great read. I will look forward in the future to reading more of stories that you have wrote.
Roxie-Lee chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
Ok just finished from Chapter 6 to 11. These cliff hangers are the end are killing me. You are a great writer and so far this story has been just wonderful. Unfortunately I have to get some sleep now because I have to work in the morning, but come lunch time me and my cell phone will be back on the internet trying to get a few more chapters written. Great Job!
Roxie-Lee chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Like the chapter? I loved it. You have everyone nailed down, including Jenny and Mike Franks. I have never smiled and laughed so much as I did just reading this chapter. Thank you for the wonderful story so far and I look forward to reading more chapters.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 15 . 8/15/2009
Great job!

Gah, stupid Mikel, but yay! He's dead! :D

Nice story! Love the ending! It's been great following along with this fic!
Murgy31 chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
I loved this!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
great job.
MissDevon chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
LOL. Loved the chapter and the fact that even though the plot has been used a lot in fanfic to get Gabby together that it isn't being used in the usual way and that Abby is standing up for herself and taking care of herself. Also loved the character interaction because it's true to character. The dialouge was dead on
Armywife chapter 13 . 8/9/2009
That was a great story, I can't wait to see what happens next.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
Awesome twist! Great job with that!

I love how Gibbs told Tony to tell Abby that he loved her, and how Jenny had a feeling that he loved her anyway. :D

Wonderful job!

I'm sitting on edge here waiting for another chapter!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
I love it and keep it up. _
hayylies chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
very very well written
STLFAN chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
Another excellent chapter. Nicely done with the small doses of humor mixed in with the drama. Not so patiently waiting for the next update. I can't help it, I'm hooked on this story.
STLFAN chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Cliff hangers are great for the story, but OMG how I hate them. You are evil to make us wait for the updates. Evil, I say! But that's what makes a great story, so I thank you for that.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 12 . 8/1/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far! Very well written! :D

Great job! I love the bit about Ziva's driving, haha

Gah, Mikel! I hope he dies! No, not that, that would put him out of his misery! It needs to be slow, and painful! Gibbs knows just how to administer that punishment! Muhahaha! *Ahem*

Anyway, like I said before, great work! Can't wait for another one!
LittleSpooky chapter 12 . 8/1/2009
Abby's gonna kill Gibbs, never mind Mikel Mawher.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »