Reviews for Axel Dies, Roxas's Nightmare
Alwyn18 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
WOW! What happens next? How does Axel brake it to Roxas? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Alwyn18 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
OMG! I love this story, there is someone on Devient Art drawing a manga of it and am waiting for them to draw the rest, I've still got one chapter to go on the reading though
Rocking Phillip chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
GRR u have to update soon
Rocking Phillip chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this story one of my favouritesmy favourite one you have done
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Welp, it's about time you updated this!

Awesome!

UPDATE SOON!
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
I really like where this is going. _ update soon?
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
NICE WORK! UPDATE SOON! BYE!
WereWolfPrincess1215 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Um...Wow. That would have been a truely awesome story, lots of sacrifice for friends, and friendship and more friendship that you would sacrificer yourself to save your best friend, and it was a really touching story with lots of sacrifice and friendship, which was very awesome, except for the gay part... It's your story, not mine, and you can write the way you want to, I'm just saying I don't like the gay stuff too much. The rest of it's perfect. Like, only 2% I didn't like.
DarkDeSkull chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
The dialogue seems pretty stiff, and you seem to be not a big fan of paragraphs. Not only that, but the character's personalities and powers are way off. This story has a lot of potential. Maybe you should invest in a beta.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! BELIEVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
Fullsteel chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hehe, just at the title I knew what it was and who it was who had uploaded, I've got skills ;D

And I still think that this is good, it's nice to re-read it since it was some time since I read it now

And this is Uninstallation at dA xD