Reviews for Harry Potter: Auror Care: Moody's New Task
Saramagician chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Wow! Very wonderful story! I like it very much and enjoyed it!
ruth hammond chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Wow! A really different story! So many different parts...really enjoyed it...now on to the next story that I have not read, or maybe read and going back and doing it all over again.
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Somehow I can see Severus doing everything in his power to stay health and fit, in order to remain alert and alive whilst he was spying. The only time I could think that he just might lose his appetite would perhaps be after a death nibbler meeting if he'd suffered some typical MoldyShorts punishment...or if they'd been a revel...because I just can't see Severus enjoying that!
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I love the idea of Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody being a former Slytherin...so just what house was Poppy Pomfrey in I wonder. Though I think its anyone's guess just what house the old meddler himself (Albus Dumbledore) might have been in?
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
Yay! I think you mean he got a medal around his neck, not a metal. But it's still great that Snape can start a new life now. And with faith, hope and Charity.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
Yes, there are few things worse than a bored Severus!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
It's spelled 'incest'-although Snape _could_ point out that a spot of Muggle blood had to help all those pure blood lines, mind you (and then duck as Narcissa tries to swat him).

Nice chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Yes, I wished that Ron would have played more chess in the books-but I'm glad that he helped distract Snape from everything with the quality of his play. You know Severus is going to work on his game till Ron is sweating bullets.

Good chapter!
yellow 14 chapter 9 . 4/23/2009
Proof of the adage, never argue with a woman. A nice wrap up, keep updating
grugster chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Oh, it's already finished. :( What a shame. I really loved this story, but you know this already.

And of course I loved the end as well, especially the last words of Taylor. ;)

Thank you very much for writing this Alastor/Poppy/Severus friendship story!
grugster chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Like I said before a good soap-washing of his mouth would do him well.

I like the cheeky side of Severus you showed with Poppy.

Please update soon!
grugster chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Oh, I forget to tell you in the last review how wonderful I found the idea with the bath. It was great!

And again I loved Molly in this chapter and Severus was quite civil to Alastor. That makes me happy. :)
grugster chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Thanks for letting Molly appear again. You know I love her.

I swear I would really like to wash Severus' mouth with soap when he calls Alastor a pervert and ugly. How can he be so superficially and rude? I hope he will see how much Alastor cares for him soon and stop saying things like this to him.

The chess game was interesting. Do you plan to have the twins in this story as well?

Good chapter! Thanks forwriting it!
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
Seeing Severus prank Sirus was really funny. And the banter between Severus and Moody was very good. Keep updating
attyfan chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Annoying one's caretakers is a common reaction to feeling helpless - and Moody probably would handle helplessness about as well as Severus.