Reviews for Show Me With Your Heart
Natalie chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Awwww! It's so sweet! Except for Seiya, he's sounds a little mental. Great job! :D
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
This is a really good story. Please update soon :D
maire 53 chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
This is great so far can't wait for it to continue
Brizzy chapter 10 . 4/20/2011

Jessie F. Babi chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
YAY! i L0VE THiS ST0RY!

H0PE U UPDATE S00N :D
Starlyne Zeviar chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
This is a really good story!

I started reading it on my phone, but it was so good, I pulled my laptop out to finish it.
JessMess chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
Great story so far!

I love how it has played out, and how eveything was kept in the period style :P

I hope for more,

BYe
serenityangelrose chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
please you must write one more chapter or maybe two. i love all your stories. i don't know which one i love the most. please finish this one
cassieann chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
Are you still going to add an epilogue?
Sailorsapphire1991 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
wow i really liked this story, it really did build up suspence, keep updating plz! _
kyil chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
i really do love this story. it built up suspence, but again i felt this story is a bit anti-climactic. especially with how seiya would suddenly accept darien and serenity together just after he saved her. i mean the saving her part isn't too surprising or unbelievable, but the part where he suddenly accepted serenity and darien's love for each other just too sudden. i also felt u could have a bit more character development. but overall i did love the story build up. it was a very interesting idea. can't wait to see the epilogue maybe that can tie everything up. also can't wait to read your other story. so update soon please!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 10 . 7/10/2009