Reviews for The Sailor Kids?
FanfictionN00b chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
First of all, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in its entirety. Secondly, I will start reading your second story arc. Thirdly, I am sad to see that you haven't updated in a while. But please know that if you do have the time to start writing again and choose to, I will for sure follow with eagerness and excitement. I think you are very talented. Hope to see new chapters with your second story arc, and thanks again.
FrozenxRose chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
This story is great!
You actually balanced the normal and senshi life very smoothly
Your spelling could use a bit of work, but they're nothing major, so whatever
And whatever you do, keep up the depth of the story
It adds up the fun of reading this story
Overall, you're awesome :D
Christopher Good chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I think this is a good beginning but I have a minor critique. The meter of the poem just seemed jarring, with one of Ami's intelligence one would have thought the words would flow easier. Also, except for the line about shocking hearts I don't see how it is obvious what she is talking about but maybe I just missed something. Oh well, on to read more.
lactvoodle chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
good chapter I love how slowly all the relationships develop.
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
The soldier of wisdom reveals all secrets.A Haunting poem at the chapter.
gozieson chapter 15 . 6/8/2010
Hi. I have been reading fanfiction for a while now but thus is my first review. I do not know why it took me so long to write a review so here it goes.

Firstly you could do with a few corrections in your story, mostly in some spelling errors and punctuation mark placement.

But... I friggin loved the story! It was so well created, and just knowing that this has also helped me revive my intrest in something that I regreted should have been an all time favourite when I was young. The way you manipulated the characters based on their personalities, strengths and weakness is a blessing in disguise. You don't know how well you made this story don't you, well YOU DO NOW!

I am currently in the process of reading the second part of the sailor kids series. I hope that you would be able to keep up the good work. Thank you.

P.S. Now if you would only correct those mistakes...
Book.Lover.A.F chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
I must say, this was a great fanfic. It was well written and very interesting. I can't wait to start reading the second part in the TSK.

Keep Writing

BookLover
Princess Lucky Fire chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
i loved this story.
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
please keep going this is good
arachnidsPlay8oy chapter 15 . 1/16/2010
; i spewed my drink when i read oneof the babies names were yuuki...hahaha its not exactly as common as yuki but when i told my sister she laughed so hard she pissed herself saying "holy shit it even sounds like you when you were a baby yuu-chan!" the only difference is that im a girl and my name is yuuki-maru. but anywho, i loved this story and im off to read the other one now.
nequam-tenshi chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
a wonderful ending!
Knoto chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
you mean from Final Fantasy 11? Yep I am Knoto alright... Who might you be?
Krystal chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I just started to read this story, so far so good. I am very interested. Just have one thing to say, damn, that is a whole lot of children ROFL. Also may I ask you one question. I saw your username, are you perhaps knoto from FF?
Rukangel chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
aw i was hopping for a little bit more on there departing but if you would have done so i would have been crying all the way i will follow your story until the end. *bowing to you*

PS. I have finished viewing the web site and its well constructed if i may you may want to put a sort of comment part or a chat or something of the sort on the site for us the fans to communicate with each other and give our own ideas with one another. what you say? ether way you have a fateful follower

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!