Reviews for Wings of Shadow
Nice cliffhanger.
iloveaj chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Awesome :3
calleyrose chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
OMG that was the best yugioh angle fic I have ever read! The plot was amazing and the grammar was perfect and the story flowed smoothly! I can't wait to read the sequel :-)
Mana's Madness chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Ooh! That was awesome! I noticed that now and then you called Atem 'Yami', but meh, it's easy to slip up. I'm gonna read the sequel, now!
1rosiestar1 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Aww! Atem is so romantic! 3
1rosiestar1 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Yay! Finally the kiss! :)
1rosiestar1 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Oh God, this chapter was so damn funny! And VERY random! Like what the heck random! I liked it though.
1rosiestar1 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
"I mean, you look so wound up and tight that I could shove a lump of coal up your ass and in two weeks it'd be a diamond!" She dropped a menu in front of him, gave one last smile, and left. Favorite line from this whole chapter!
I can't believe Kaiba started insulting Joey right from the get go! Oh God! Also, Bakura & Marik are hilarious and mischievous at the same time! lol
1rosiestar1 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Aww! This chapter was soo damn sweet! You know, with Atem's realization of his "love" for Yugi. Also, the reunion of Yugi & his mom was so sweet and sour. I liked it. :)
1rosiestar1 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This was somewhat bittersweet toned chapter. I liked Atem's & Seto's arguing , I thought it was funny. :P
1rosiestar1 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Oooh! Interesting maybe Yugi's ability would have to do with something like wind? :o
Oh God classic mad Kaiba.
1rosiestar1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
RainbowFizzyPops what in the actual fuck? Oh my God. That was a dramatic ending for a chapter. Cliffhanger lover much? XD Loved it anyways. I just now realize you have a thing for angels. _ I'm so stupid at times.
kikatyugi chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Do more best story ever
Deadly Shadow chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
...Okay, I just erased the last few lines remember the Atem and Yugi kiss that was the end! My god ever since I finished testing I've been reading like crazy! So, let me go ahead and tell you how this story is in the full words I can say without cussing about the father. Okay the father sounds like a man -you know what- a bi - you know the rest- and a freaking my god beast and not the good kind the big and ugly kind! I'm glad Atem did what he did because if he didn't I swear to god that I'd jump in there and freaking rip that father apart! (Who knew I'd turn so violent. But seriously doing that to a child is just unforgivable! I would murder him, and go to the cops covered in the freaking evidence. (Because one I wouldn't go into hiding and let someone else take the blame. o.o that'd be mean!) Yeah I guess throughout this whole review you'd been thinking of me as a psycho. But, I can't just stop myself from saying the truth and stuff like that!) But, the ending was sweet, that was the best part and the part... With the lady that truth and dare thing I so need to remember to do that with my friends! Just... Just oh my god way to funny. Anyway, I'm done reviewing I gave the best review I could in a lazy moment.