Reviews for Dose of Your Own
tysedon chapter 28 . 2/21
thankyou for the good story!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
It was Good.
Cp Harry Potter chapter 28 . 8/8/2016
I love it This is like the 5th time I've read it. I like it so much because you have written Draco so well he actually acts like Draco. Other stories make Draco really different to what he really is and the way you have been able to do it properly is amazing!
Lovely chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
Your story is great!:) I really like it from the beginning until the end. I also find it interesting that you tried to show another view of the characters lifes from the darker site of Harry Potter. Astoria is highly likeable, even with her misbehavings.
I hope they'll all stay happy, especially little Scorpius!:)
Guest chapter 28 . 5/5/2016
This was amazing. Atoria is one of the slytherins who weren't supporters of the dark lord. Only very few fanfictions are written from the POV of such a real character. I truly do accept this as canon. Ps. SCORPIUS BETTER MARRY ROSE WEASELY,,,
Dabede Dabeda chapter 28 . 2/18/2016
Wow.
That's all I can say. I am litterally trying my best to not cry like a baby here.
This story was just ... Perfect. The personnality you gave to Astoria, the respect you had for the character of Draco, juste the entire freaking story, i mean everything is just absolutely gorgeous. I'm not sure I'm using the right term here (sorry i'm a frenchy) but hell yeaaah ...
This is going to seem a bit strange but i have to say thank you. It is one PERFECT Astoria/Draco fan fiction ! And Astoria has obviously one of the best character development i have ever seen in the fan fiction woooorld. So yeah ... Thank you !
Very very very much.
Allison Denise chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Great story so far! I look forward to reading more :)
imadetiramisu chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
I never thought smirking Draco could be this sweet, but I am happily surprised! Wonderful chapter, as usual, loved it _
Underclass Kid chapter 28 . 9/5/2015
I don't see why this story have so many favs and reviews at first... still don't after going through 28 chap. You did a good job at makings draco stays in character.. but it gets annoying sometimes (both draco and astoria). Average plot, seems forced.
Good job for completing the story tho
pointlesspadding chapter 28 . 8/8/2015
Draco/Astoria will always be one of my favorite OTPS and that's just from fanfic's on lol. Loved the part where Draco finally proposes, btw.
pointlesspadding chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
holy shit this is good
NikoChanForever chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
loving it so far
. Meow, Meow!
JealousDragon chapter 28 . 3/14/2015
Aww...that was so great! I loved it 3 Awesome job!
dragonpheonix19998 chapter 28 . 3/13/2015
Beautiful piece! Loved it!
Risheru chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
This was by far the best development for Astoria and the most believable storyline for Draco's love. I can absolutely accept this as cannon. Truly, loved it! when people ask me what to read next, I'm going to tell them to try this story, and maybe they too can enjoy the fan fiction world through your writing :)