Reviews for Only Human
ace-grafiker chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow, it really fits.. Good job on the challenge! ;D
thesavorofpan chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I thought this was well thought out and nice. It was pretty iteresting in my view point.
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Whoops, another misinterpretation... how do you spell that...? Um, anyways, yeah. Whe, she got angry. xD Poor Naoto, but then ten minutes later good for her.

Great job!
Azurerin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Well, duh... Only human.. Yeah, it fits perfectly... this is, so sweet, I think...
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
So, you're taking on the challenge, huh? Good luck. I honestly mean that, I've never seen anyone actually finish it before and it'd certainly be nice, especially with this pairing.

On the writing itself: Considering that the entire series focuses on the nature of humanity as a whole, this prompt would be really tough to do in the literal sense. This also hits on one of the things I love about Naoto: Intellectual complexity, emotional simplicity. When she's being open her emotions tend to be simple but powerful. She's quite pure. And hilariously/adorably suspect to affection.

I'm going to request that you gather these in one "story" for the sake of my poor favorites list(and the MT section's first page) if nothing else. Other than that, these are fantastic so far.
Angelique-Rays chapter 1 . 3/21/2009