Reviews for If He Couldn't Refrain
Hermione Jean Cullen chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
Yep. Youre crazy. Sorry, I just had to say/type that. At least you're not alone. I get called crazy all the time. And yes, I am totally okay with it. Anywho, wow, uh, I REALLY like this, and I'm sad that it's almost over. It has so much potential. The reason I looked into this is because it bears some similarity to my own story, at least with the plot. You know, Edward bites Bella, she changes, Edward loves Bella, Charlie goes into panic mode, etc. Except my Edward has much less control and is much more angsty, and my Charlie is much more overprotective. Just the way I like him. *snuggles into Billy Burke* If you wanna check it out, or check me out, the story is Mind Over Matter, and my pen name is Hermione Jean Cullen. Or if you don't think I'm worth it/are being leing lazy, I understand. I mean, I'm a lazy person, too. And crazy, remember? Wouldn't want to associate yourself with a crazy person anyway, would you? Especially on the Internet...
me luv my music15689 chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE IM DOWN ON MY HANDS N KNEES PLEASE UPDATE!:(
EdwardBellaCullenFan chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
U did an excellent Job writing this story I love it
Jessy Dalton chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Bravo :]
Arya8996 chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
This was very good. I feel bad for bella although she is very in charactor it sort of sounds like her. She would most definitely blame herself! I can't wait for the next chapter. Bella and edward will end up together? Wont they!
melgab1995 chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
I LOVE this story. I wish you weren't nding it so soon but I read all your author notes and know that your busy a lot so I understand. I don't want to be mean or forceful but maybe you should think about putting off the ending for a few more chapters, because from what my friends (who do not have accounts, they just read the stories[at least 15 or more people who I got to read this]) absolutely LOVE this story and I don't think they want it to end so soon either.

With All Due Respect

Melinda Gary
twilightrox2201 chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
Awesome story update soon :)
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
I so agree that Bella isn't in her right mind. I would've gone with Jacob :D

Yay! I love it when the police get involved :D
TeamCullen78 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Hey thus far the story is really really great. I would be so happy if you would continue. I'm sure it'd make many people that read this story, really happy.

Please continue,

TeamCullen78
Arya8996 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Uh Oh! I hat rosalie! she is a bitch! I love this story though! Update longer and quicker!
Rina22 chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Great chapter... I love that the reactions are the same but then different... it makes it more unique.
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Oh! Dang! Edward should've made sure no one saw him! ;P
Velosarahptor chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
*GASP* Update soon!
Velosarahptor chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
I started cracking up at the part where he said 'we have to make up some reason why they can never see her again...' I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!
BellaHatesAlice chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
i didnt see that coming.

this is awsome by the way.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »