Reviews for Sacrifice
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really liked this story.
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was one of the best stories I have read in a while. Nicely done.
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
that's it? nooo I say at least an epilogue, managed to get ahead? not something!

good on the other hand, loved it, greetings and encouragement.

excuse my English, xD use the translator.
Nathoca Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I just read it in purtuguese and I tought that you deserved a coment in english too.

This fis is marvelous! I'm without words to describe how I'm feeling afetr read it.

It's perfect!

Please, try to continue it. I would love to read more chapter about this story.

Everybory that likes this shiper should read it. Nobody is out of charactere and they are so... perfect togheter. It's like: "We do what we have to do".

Congratulations for this wonderful fic.

Thanks you so much!

Kisses;

.::Nathoca Malfoy::.
anne-writes chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
bloody fantastic. i'm glad it's a one-shot and not more. if it begs anything, maybe it wants for a one-shot sequel, but i'm completely content with it the way it is.

lovelllyyyyyyyy. :)
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I like it... don't worry... okay... I LOVE IT!
secret2013 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really like it. A very different way to look on the law. Ihope you will write more.
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
wonderful story! I really enjoyed it. I thought both characters were spectacularly written. great job.
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Absolutely wonderful. Incredibly beautiful.
Jezebelle666 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I really liked this story, it was beautifully written, thoughtful and...well...wonderful. Is there any chance for a sequel? I would like to read about what happens later to their marriage? Please?
magialuna chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This is really beautiful and well told. Thanks for sharing it! -Clare
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
good one!
Jayne Stepp chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I liked it! It was different to other marriage fics i've read and i liked the originality. I felt you portrayed both characters exceptionally! It was awesome!
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
wow... that was so good! I can see why people wpuld want it contined, and even more why you can't... its great just the way it is. instafave, great job!
Kyria of Delphi chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Loved the story. There are a few spelling mistakes and a bit of grammar. But, overall, it is well written and very stirring. Bravo!