Reviews for Unexplained
klu chapter 1 . 7/20
Yeah, I don't see Don Epps acknowledging the fact that he saw something 'weird' anytime soon. Never mind the fact that two supposed psychos let him go or didn't hurt hum any more than was necessary to get a job done. It's not like they tortured him for 'fun'...

Thanks for writing.
MewLover chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Dude, this was so epic; I must ask, what were Sam and Dean hunting in this story.
You made it seem pretty mysterious; from the symbols, the mention of something "jumping", the salting and burning of bones, I'd guess a powerful spirit of some kind.
Or I'd hazard a guess and say it was a demon. Either way it was pretty good.
Tomboy15103 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was really well written. Especially the dialogue. Your a great writer.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Well... I always like something like this one! XD

I'm happy Dean left a message...!

And Don is good to can tell when Dean said honest line. ;)
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I liiiiike!
I appreciate that your writing doesn't rely on cliché to describe the fight scenes or even just scoping out the area. That's a surprisingly hard thing to find when writing in this genre. Also - I've always been a sucker for FBI-Winchester run-ins, and having it be Don Eppes just makes it even better. :D
Awesome work! I'm gonna go check out the rest of the series, since it looks like this isn't the last these characters have seen of each other... hahaha.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I really enjoyed this crossover. I especially liked that you showcased Dean's military hand-to-hand training and how he was able to keep the upper hand from Don. This is a great starting block for the rest of your Numb3rs/SPN crossovers, and a fun way (for us!) to introduce them to each other. -tvj12
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hey,

So I have read this story before, but I just HAD to read it again. This is, by far, one of the best Supernatural crossovers I have ever read. (And I read a LOT.)

Your characterization is perfect. I love how, even beat by Dean, Don is still not weak. (Most stories I read have one of the two a virtual superhero and the other a bumbling idiot.)

Again, one of the best ever, right up there with your other crossovers. :)

Well Done.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
So, I just now got in to watching Numb3rs, but I'm a long time Supernatural fan. Great crossover! I really enjoyed Don's POV of the events ;)
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Well-written. Would love to see more.
CD57 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hey, ALeo!

long time no see... With the Numb3rs show having stopped, the fandom got a bit quiet, sadly enough. Anyway, I've read this story before but I'd never watched Supernatural. And now, of course, since there is no more Numb3rs, I started watching it, with my son, and we are loving it!

We are somewhere in season three, with Dean having a serious appointment in the Pit coming up eeuw

So anyway, I've come across this X-over again, and it is SO much more fun reading this!

Dean and Don togehter, that is just so cool.

I loved how you did that. Great job!

Dud you write SUpernatural stand-alons, too?

hugs

Corine
DeletedUserK chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Nice chapter. I enjoyed it.

You should look into an America-picker. "Piss-ant useless toy. When are they gonna give you lot real guns?" is pretty far off from California slang.
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I absolutely love this story and its sequels! Yes, I know its been a couple years since you originally posted em, but I wanted to let you know anyway. )

You did a fantastic job with the characterization of all involved and Don's introduction to the supernatural is completely tense and realistic. Especially Dean. A lot of writers tend to make him too goofy, idiotic, or distracted by the fairer sex in crossovers, and pay little attention to the fact that Dean Winchester is a HUNTER and he is absolutely deadly when he chooses to be. Opps, didn't mean to rant. *sheepish smile*

Really I just wanted to say I love this crossover and if you ever are inspired to write more about the Winchesters and Don Eppes, I would certainly read it!

Thanks for sharing this story! D
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love the Don/Dean interaction. If I could write them as well as you I'd definetly do a story on them. :)
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2010