Reviews for New Hands
Yol chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hi was just rereading "Love is not enough", when looking through your other stories, New Hands was listed, thought it was a nice closing to previous story. Don't know if you have any new stargate stories, but just letting you know I've enjoyed your stories.
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was too precious.
tajmahal07 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was such a lovely little fic. I really envision Jack as an amazing dad and you wrote him so well in this...love the way you wove in the descriptions of the hands into a wonderful scene of Jack (and eventually Sam)and his infant daughter.
getcarter chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
*sigh* Just lovely!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I could just see Jack holding his child with a contented look on his face. Beautiful story.
IggyMing chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
How very sweet and lovely. Does this mean that your muse is back? Great job!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Lovely.
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
It was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes at the end.

Jack and Sam deserved so much more than the PTB gave them. They had better make it up to us in the third movie,like they promised.

Kelleth
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Beautiful ending. :)
samfan9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
A very nice conclusion to all the angst and hurt they had to endure. Love this. Thanks for posting.
sg1star chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
what a lovely piece
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
ah...so sweet... I just love looking and touching my children's hands too...they're so tiny and innocent. I am overwhelmed with my emotions of love and sense of protection for them. Enjoyed your story. I love S/J having kid stories!
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Very sweet. :D
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aww, this was so sweet as I could just picture Jack with little Grace's hand in his. What a picture that makes :)
dp chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Lovely story. Also would have been a great addition to "Special Days". Thanks. Take care.