Reviews for The Hard Knocks That Mattered
Green-eyesx chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh how bittersweet. I cried (like a few other people it seems) and that doesn't normally happen to me! I knew there must have been a reason he didn't come back...but still... -sniff-
bookwrm150 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
omg,i crying. i think that's a good thing (for you as a writer)

well, i love it, even though it's sad.

-bookwrm150
becp chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
oh what a great story loved it
Highlands chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
For a cure for writers block, this is the only FF that came close to making me cry; over a story, no less. Pure brilliance.

Life needs people like you.
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
thats so sad. but so touching.
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
very beautiful and sad.

thanks.

now i will probably go watch CNN, or maybe even ESPN, this was just to much angst for me.
Jagga-Love chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
TRE,

This oneshot made me smile, truly.

I respect that you did this to help get rid of your writers block, it shows that you're trying (to others, of course 'cause i know that you always try and succeed to create the BESTEST stories EVER)

Also, yes, bestest is a word.

I like that it was short and sweet...VERY sweet. ;D

It was a change from what i have been reading.

Actually, it took me a while to read this, and I'm not sure why.

But I'm glad i did.

You float my boat and you are most definitely the alphabet to my soup ;D

-Ashley
YOURE 1FANk.Cullen chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I loved it it's so sweet and beautiful.

You should write more like that drama. Or what ever that is

I loove your writingg
balhargja chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This story actually made me cry. This is one of the most beautiful and sad stories I've ever read. Keep up the amazing work.
aingealeire chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This made me cry.

I'm such a sap lol
ImJealousOfTheReceptionist chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
wow. thats deep. Idk wat to say. This is only a one-shot. so no updating. so I guess i will say... NICE JOB!
bells18 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
i liked this one shot a lot. it was so bittersweet. what does AU mean? i always wanted to know but always forgot to ask an author.
xMyLonelyAngelx chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
wow. this is so good! short but sweet!

youa re such a talented writer!
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Well. It made me cry. And I didn't really care for it. But it was well written, and a nice idea, and I'm sure a lot of people will love it. But it was so sad and. . . I don't know. I feel bad that I didn't like it, bcuz I love a world without sound and the alone and the lonely. I'm sorry.
Bloodapple123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I really enjoyed this one. Glad to know he hadn't really forgotten her. The story was well executed and I'm glad to see an author that doesn't just stick to one-handed fluff. Well done. -Bloodapple123
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »