Reviews for The Apple Doesn't Fall Far
Gaby chapter 17 . 3/23
hello! i like your work, but what bugs me quite a bit, is that the story seems to be solely focused on Sams pain and it becomes overly dramatic. You also make me like Daniel better that Dean! Which is kinda sad.
The best guest chapter 46 . 10/29/2015
I'll let you know that I didn't pay attention in a few of my classes just so I could finish this. I love Danny now. I wasn't sure before, but this story made me realize how much I want him to be in the actual show. He would have taken a lot of the burden off of Dean, and he would be a good brother to Sammy. I applaud your character creating skills as well as your skills in making me cry.
The best guest chapter 31 . 10/29/2015
Yay! Sassy Sammy!
The best guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2015
Dang, I'm only halfway, and shit is happening already. I have a love-hate relationship with your writing. Your writing is freaking amazing, but the subject matter... That is what I have a love-hate relationship with.
jessica222 chapter 46 . 2/5/2015
First there was Alisa and then Jessica...poor Sammy ;(
Belle chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
You son of a bumpas... You played with my emotions and it hurt so bad! GOD DAMN FEELS AND SHIT!
LoveSamandDean chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
OMG that was great. I laughed so hard brought tears to my eyes.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2014
I'm sorry but when u said sammy was scalped I just read it anymore sorry
Quicker Than Silver chapter 46 . 12/30/2013
I loved this story so much and I have completely fallen in love with Daniel, I wish he was a real character on the show!
Frakking Toasters chapter 46 . 11/16/2013
Thanks for another great story. You do give great whump! :-) xo
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 46 . 11/14/2013
This was an excellent story off to read Revenge, Not So Sweet.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 46 . 11/12/2013
This was a good story off to read Revenge, Not So Sweet.
LittleDevilSpawn chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
I love this story, best Supernatural story I've ever read! I'm getting nervous reading this story cause this dude is mental and a freak... Poor Sammy :(
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
haha! dean is a slut, but that's why we love him so much! that and his sense of humor
Seblainer chapter 46 . 2/27/2012
Cindy, I love this story. I love how you kept showing how much John and Dean care about Sam and I love your original character's Daniel and the Chamber's family.

Daniel is the kind of brother I wish Sam had in the show. While I am a fan of Dean, I just wish that hw would be a little more caring with Sam, and not shutting Sam out when he wants to talk.

The way I see it though is that Daniel is the best of both worlds. While he is John's soldier, he also stands up for himself and his bros but he also knows how to talk and show how much he cares.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us and if you ever get the chance, I'd love to read another story with Daniel in it.