Reviews for Alphabet
heartbeat311 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This absolutely stunning, beautiful, and real. Very, very nice job.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Nice. I like the idea of Adrian memorizing his victims names.
LadyApathy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow. Very well written and a little sad all the while. What comes up must come down. And thats how I view Veidt to be. More ofthe most compelling things I've read in a long time. Great job.
Absoluteroro chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Absolutely wonderful.

I love this insight of Adrian.

Marvelous job!
miseria chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I never thought I would be able to feel anything but contempt for Ozymandias, but this proved me wrong. Excellent portrayal of a very hard character to write.
fEmAleNoMad chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
He sounds like Richard Corey. I really like the whole idea of him feeling guilty. For some reason, I always thought he tried to ignore it, but I suppose he was human after all.
TDWidow chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow. Just...wow. Amazingly written.
soralia chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Wonderful! I was captivated for the brief time it took to read this. The tone was absolutely perfect. Adding this eagerly to my favorites!
anactoria chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh, I do love this. Stark, succinct, perfectly believable.
Fairy Armadillo chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I liked this a lot. Good job!
EccentrikPirate chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Awesome. Sad and lonely and believable in my opinion. Adrian's my favorite, and although I'm fairly certain he's supposed to be gay still I like the part about him getting married, just makes me think of more secrets he has to hide for the better of humanity. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it, hahaha. No matter, I liked this. Good Job.
freakwriterCHM chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I totally see it happen. And I loved the way this story is written. I'm absolutely putting this into favorites. Great job, really ]
Viqueen chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow... just wow

This is perfect :is stunned:
Acids-Breezes chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Brilliant. I'm glad someone did a piece on Adrian like this.
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I've wondered what Veidt did after his grand plan, and this seems like a likely future. Wild popularity, world leadership, and then suicide.

You gotta feel sorry for the guy.

Adi