Reviews for I Remember I Told You I Love You
Balanu chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Great story, love the multiple endings, especially C since it leads right into another story!
Dr.Sugarcakes chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I have read this work a while back and it still amazes me how well of a job you did ! Especially following a storyline like OMD. The characterizations were great, it had fun and dramatic moments. Everything I wanted while reading this. And you letting us choose the ending was just the nicest thing ever XD In other words, don't stop writing !
dm chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Very dissatisfying and somewhat lazy ending, should've just picked B and left it at that
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Huh?
Lord Sigfry chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
That c is a disgusting ending. Don't get me wrong, I like lesbians as much as the next guy but that was just absolutely brain bleach worthy.

Go... Just I and saw your hands off. No, that would be too easy. Gnaw at it, and revel in the pain you sicko.
Krolikson chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I have been warned about the correct order for reading !
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
I had no idea that this was the prequel to the Gwen Stacy Syndrome. Damn. With everything that Spider man went through,he deserves to have both Black Cat and Mary Jane by his side as he does his best to keep New York safe and sound.

Talk about one hell of a story that lead up to the three of them coming together.

The ultimate middle finger to Mephisto and then to Quesada for coming up with OMD and OMIT.
warfolomei chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
C... definitely C. Especially with that TBC clause. I don't know if you planned this in 2009, but it's a nice turn of events !
warfolomei chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Ah, those rare moments when someone manages to finally switch that serious button on. Love them.
warfolomei chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Ah, May. If only we knew back then, what we know now.
Even after all this time, those moments still haunt my comic dreams.
warfolomei chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
One of those things no one ever likes to talk about, but still happened and mostly ignored.
Has it really been that long ? Apparently Marvel didn't learn anything from the experience.
I really want to read a fic where Parker steals someone from Osborns.
That "life insurance" bit was really funny for some reason.
warfolomei chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Interesting contrast to what happened in the comics. With MJ been the one who quickly found someone else and then just kept appearing in Peter's life.
Jealous Felicia is just adorable.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
That ending always hits me with emotions.
You really can write those two interacting, without it coming out as cliche.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Even after so many years, this story still holds.
Ace of Spies chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
I feel like Mary Jane is gonna end up winning Peter. GOD DAMN IT!