Reviews for Stripped
sue1zide chapter 3 . 5/28
I am anxious to find out what went on in their pasts.
banshee69 chapter 36 . 5/28
Thank you for sharing this story.

Sherry
Liz 1974 chapter 4 . 5/27
Love It I read the first four chapers before reviewing I didnt want to read just one then like it I wanted to read more so I can tell u I loved it
twilightgleek4ever chapter 36 . 6/20/2016
Your story had me up and down amazingly. I enjoyed this story so much. I fell in love with your writing. I hardly review but I knew I had to tell you this story was beautiful.
LadyBuggHarmonyyy chapter 36 . 12/4/2015
This was very good. I cried a lot. Thank you.
Tashakcooks chapter 36 . 7/20/2014
Wow! Truly great story!
JD Thorn chapter 36 . 5/6/2014
For the first time EVER I cried because a story has ended. I have read several hundred stories and have LOVED many, but I have never cried because one ended. I fucking love this story so much.
JD Thorn chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Oh my gosh, I am soooo happy right now. They have chosen each other to heal each other. I can't wait for the touchy parts!
JD Thorn chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
I really loved the dual POV's in this chapter. Hope there are many more.
R4Ever chapter 36 . 1/3/2014
EXCELLENT! Thank You:)
TheFaultInOurHearts chapter 36 . 8/24/2013
This story is damn good. Frankly speaking,it is the best I have ever read. I am never the one to cry after reading fanfics but after reading this story,I can say that I do cry. I was literally bawling my eyes out. Your words made the situation sound so real,I felt as if I am Bella and Edward was being torn away from me or vice versa. Keep up the good work.
laceyndom chapter 36 . 7/28/2013
Great story! Loved everything!
noMuku chapter 36 . 3/22/2013
This was an awesome read. Thank you for sharing
mrs moonie chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
When I was in High School guys knew me by the knee to the groin they got if they ever tried to corner me up against a locker.
I could also throw a mean elbow into someones gut if needed.
Liking this story a lot, will continue reading now.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/12/2013
Your story is full of romance, angst, and a very hateful Charlie! Thank you for sharing a great story!
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »