Reviews for Stripped
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 33 . 9/16
I hope I can get all the outtakes if you still have them. You are an awesome author, not a compliment I give lightly. Take care, Bunnies
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 32 . 9/16
Hoping for an Em outtake. Love it. Take care, Bunnies
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 31 . 9/16
Part of me would like outtakes, but Charlie and Renee both disgust me. Especially Charlie. Bad cop, worse father. Love the story though. Sadly, for as smart as they all are, no one thought of Bella getting emancipated. Can't wait to read the rest. Hopefully it's a happy ending.
crazycats7 chapter 30 . 6/4
I really Hate Charlie. He sucks as a cop. He is a bad cop. I wish someone would be his ass and then arrest him. I hope Jessica gets her rewards.
sue1zide chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
I am anxious to find out what went on in their pasts.
banshee69 chapter 36 . 5/28/2017
Thank you for sharing this story.

Sherry
Liz 1974 chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
Love It I read the first four chapers before reviewing I didnt want to read just one then like it I wanted to read more so I can tell u I loved it
twilightgleek4ever chapter 36 . 6/20/2016
Your story had me up and down amazingly. I enjoyed this story so much. I fell in love with your writing. I hardly review but I knew I had to tell you this story was beautiful.
LadyBuggHarmonyyy chapter 36 . 12/4/2015
This was very good. I cried a lot. Thank you.
Tashakcooks chapter 36 . 7/20/2014
Wow! Truly great story!
JD Thorn chapter 36 . 5/6/2014
For the first time EVER I cried because a story has ended. I have read several hundred stories and have LOVED many, but I have never cried because one ended. I fucking love this story so much.
JD Thorn chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Oh my gosh, I am soooo happy right now. They have chosen each other to heal each other. I can't wait for the touchy parts!
JD Thorn chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
I really loved the dual POV's in this chapter. Hope there are many more.
R4Ever chapter 36 . 1/3/2014
EXCELLENT! Thank You:)
TheFaultInOurHearts chapter 36 . 8/24/2013
This story is damn good. Frankly speaking,it is the best I have ever read. I am never the one to cry after reading fanfics but after reading this story,I can say that I do cry. I was literally bawling my eyes out. Your words made the situation sound so real,I felt as if I am Bella and Edward was being torn away from me or vice versa. Keep up the good work.
1,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »