Reviews for Six Months Later
dragonkirito chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
... AMAZING STORY one of the best ive ever read thank you for this beautiful story
MusicLover1997 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww... this is really good! :)
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That was a very cute story!
Yuffie Miki chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
that was a great story and i love how you put all that drama into it, it only made the story that much better. as for the rambleing in the middle i dont mind it and thought that it truly showed how much Kari ment to TK.
YAJJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
There weren't any grammar mistakes, silly goose. Or, not many. I didn't catch them, at least. THat was so adorable!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was great! I loved it. I'm the same here, I didn't used to do a lot of writing, I only started actually finding out I could write really well during one of my college English Comp courses last year. It seems my writing has improved drastically over the course of the last few years. The few reviews I've gotten have been pretty good, no blasts! Now I've written 9 fics in just 6 months or so with no beta. But enough about me. Keep it up!
kouhaixsempai chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
It was really good. It was short but sweet and good! I really liked this story and you should keep up the good work :) It was really enjoyable to read Nice Work! :)
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
What grammar/spelling mistakes? You're silly :)

For someone who doesn't do a lot of writing, and for someones first fic... This was way above average. You should be really pleased with this!

I love the rambling in the middle. You showed both TK's and Kari's feelings very well, and even though it's short, it all works nicely.

So smile, you did an awesome job _