Reviews for If I wanted
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I luv it! It's well written and cute
Neitonen chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OH that was cute! MORE more plz! 3
Great work you! x)
PrettyDemonSumiere chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I liked it. wish there was more!
CaRaMeLlDaNsEn9009 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
WHY DID YOU LEAVE AGAIN?! IT'S BEEN A YEAR! AND I'M YELLING OVER HERE! MAKE. NEW. STORIES!
Angry Girl chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
So will you be writing more Haru and Yuki fic? I just read what your authors note said but I wanna ask anyhow lol, this was an amazing one shot and if this story is being made into a multichapter one I'd be oh so happy! There just isn't enough well written Yuki/Haru stories around. I liked how despite his nerves and how easy it would have been to back away from the awkward situation when Haru came back from black I found the scene with white Haru and Yuki just as sweet as the black teasing lol, though personally Haru is just awesome. He gets Yuki and understands why he is how he is, and how most of it comes from his treatment from Akito, with him being the one to get Yuki out, the gentle way in which he speaks to him was awesome, there was no fake Yuki no defensiveness cause Haru always knows how to handle him, when to push and when to leave alone.

You got them down oh so well, haha sorry for rambling! Hope you write more *alerts*
Iris Fieldsman-Hale chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Black Haru.

by the way, is it wrong that i started giggling like an idiot when you said that you were gonna continue?
Friidom chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awww, so cute :3

It's kinda basic, simple story, but so nicely way written, that i don't mind (and the paring is so nice too)

So, more please! (If you don't allready have, I haven't check yet)
RosieRoe chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
love this story! keep writing
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
that was great! and I can't wait for the new chapter :D
Soshiomi Niji chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
black haru 1st i thank ...

loooooooooooooove! the story

but im a fan of haru bing uke(dominated/the resiver/the girl)

but i will keep reading your storys

XD
mistic fox chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Welcome back! :) I can't wait for an update! heehee
Wolfys4ever chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I don't care! *Multiplies into thousands of fan girls*

Please, continue!

*fan girl squeals of admiration, appreciation, and a contained desire to attack for more*
DriftingXDreamer chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This story involves two things I've always wanted to happen in Fruits Basket:

1)Haru giving the fan club girls what they deserve

2)Yuki and Haru FINALLY hooking up!

Very good story! I love it! _
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wahhh. I don't see any second chapter. *sigh* I'm guessing you didn't decide to continue, eh? But it was good, and it was pretty cute! _
Vampirecat1191 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Sorry that I'm adding another comment but please WRITE MORE! Everyone that reviewed said they wanted you to write more so PLEASE WRITE MORE*-* Also please make it an M rated one. You did a great job with the characteristics so I believe you can do it!1