Reviews for Forgive Betrayal
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Awe luffy add the fact we don't know his mother and we can understand even more and feel empathize when will we know of luffy a mother. When he dies?! Or is about to. At the end end end. I like it
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Short and sweet
Lyneel chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
great conception, very very nice
skyspottedshadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Very nicely written; never thought of it like that.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awwwwww - quite a sweet little fic, in its way. D: Poor Luffy.
Momma Milla chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I is confused...

Bah.

Thanks for the D. Gray-Man review! I missed some Nella's? Dammit. Hey can you PM me? It would help... Nella Ala Btw...
aruyo chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
It really is poetic. I think you captured the sentiment pretty well, and I love the idea. Even if it's short, any fic that can capture emotions like that so easily is a good one. Thanks for writing, mi amigo~
ShadowsofDestruction13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was so good! Rather poetic if I must say
Never-Ending-Donkey chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Very poetic. This does sound like a look into Luffy's feelings.
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow... I love it so much (it gave me goose-bumps!) *adds it to favourites* Very beautiful!
roo17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
such a well written little drabble! i love it!
Synchronize chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I like your little comment at the end. it made me giggle.

And this was a very...pleasing(?) little drabble. I did like it. Very nice and sweet, almost bittersweet due to the betrayal.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Of course I'll review! I really liked it. It was an interesting view and never thought of it that way before. I mean what is more ironic then a pirate who can not swim? Its like Luffy's Kriptonite except he voluntarily goes to the sea for all his adventures. So in other words he does forgive it.
Vabe chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Well written and really good!