Reviews for After The End: Spike's Story
Candra C chapter 60 . 1/8/2012
Loved the story and the end was really good! I knew she would die the whole time. I love how Spike got to go on with Buffy, though. It made me happy
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "After The End: Spike's Story", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Buffy Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1596.0
applemysteries chapter 54 . 3/18/2010
Spike messing with Wood, that's brillant. :)
applemysteries chapter 52 . 3/18/2010
Aw, poor Spike. :) Buffy and Faith using him to train on. :) Very amusing though, he's defintely going to have bruises. :D
applemysteries chapter 46 . 3/18/2010
Oh... dear... Oh... dear... Angelus wants Spike dead... Angelus wants everyone dead... and what plan? Whose the 23 year old child? I thought it was Ang, but... :/
applemysteries chapter 38 . 3/18/2010
NO! Please don't have Lorne die! Stupid Angel... did it ever occur to him to get that pesky soul of his anchored? I mean Jeeze Spike doesn't go around losing it every two seconds...
applemysteries chapter 27 . 3/18/2010
Spike and his cookies. :D
applemysteries chapter 22 . 3/17/2010
THAT FRIEND WAS SPIKE! OH MY GOD I'M TOTALLY FREAKIN OUT AND DIDN'T EVEN FINISH READING THE CHAPTER! HOLY SHIT! That song... unless she doesn't know that thats Spike's trigger song... OH MY GOD! AH!
applemysteries chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
Aw, Lorne yay! :D
applemysteries chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
Stupid Angel. He's most likely going to go to Sunnydal and be like '0h, big crater.' And then he'll be lost. :) Oh, and I have nothing against Angel except for the fact that he know wants to talk to Buffy in peron and we'll most likely ruin her and Spike's almost relationship... Sigh. God job once more these friends of Dawn's are intresting can't wait to see what happens with Ally and Dru and the whole Virginia thing!
applemysteries chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Hm... Buffy amusing Spike just wanted to have sex with her after everything was really annoying. She told him she loved him so them doing the sexual thing shouldn't have been as big of a deal as you made it. like this so far, especially Anya. And the fact that there is no Kennedy makes the story even more enjoyable. :) Good job so far hope you can make Buffy and Spike act even more couplely.
applemysteries chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Anya's the first isn't she? Because Spike didn't stay and destroy everything the first isn't going to go away is it? Oh, and i think Spike can read minds now or something... If Anya is not the first I'm going to be really happy, but I still we'll not be reassured until she touches something. So, Please, have her touch something soon. Like the story so far, off to read some more! (But most likely not the rest today since there is like 60 chapters).
wee-lepricauns-Inc chapter 58 . 9/22/2009
waheey. Munching Mushrooms Batman! Its about time you updated!

But I love love love this chapter.

Especially the constant POV swtiching. I can actually see that as an episode (this is what happens when I learn how to use cameras). I hope I can update today but I had a huge night last night so I'm think I might go into hibernation for Spring. BYE. (hope the puppies are okay!)
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 58 . 9/22/2009
I found this story yesterday and read it all and was very happy to see the story alert today. Can't wait to read the rest
wee-lepricauns-Inc chapter 56 . 8/8/2009
Okay I love this chapter, and the cliff hanger is great but i only have one problem and I'll try to say this as politely as possible (which is kinda hard for me coz im naturally rude)

This story is becoming extremely Angelina central. Like its called After the end:Spikes story but theres hardly any Spike or when there is Spike its him talking to Angelina. If you get what I'm trying to point out? Like with original characters you can make them as big as you want but stick to the fanfic you were writing otherwise it'll get dry and you'll lose readers. Like when Faith came by in season 3, she was a big, larger than life character but she didn't get total screen time, there were episodes she wasn't in at all and thats what all characters should really be like if their add-ins. *deep breath* thats all i need to say! I hope i didn't sound like a mega bitch or anything but I thought this might help you?