Reviews for The Doctor Is In
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
this was both hot and hilarious! XD Loved it! I especially liked the medical innuendos Law used. X3 Great work!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
It was interesting to read Kidd being the uke, though I did like it. I live this pairing, they're really sexy XD
Loojee chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I WAS FOOLED! I THOUGHT TRAFFY'S BOTTOMING! aargh! ahaha! nonetheless, a good story. :D!
Bijouhana chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
XD "I can hear your lunch" defiantly the first time I've heard that kind of dirty talk, and login every word of it!
roo17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Haha! Well I think it's safe to say I will never look at Playing Doctor the same way ever again. XD
LadySpring chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
"I can," Law began, inching his face closer to Kidd's, his warm breath covering his lips with every breath, "hear your lunch."

AHHH! This was too cute 33 well haha, i'm reading this after your other fic and im actually starting to get used to law being the seme...o.0 LOL well thanks for another great one-shot!
TobiBlack chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awesome! And I did go see the picture, it was hilarious! I want to see more Kidd as the uke fanfics, but he rarely is
Deliciously Delirious chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I think you did make history. X3

When I read that they were going to play doctor, I thought,

"So they're going to play 'horny urologist?"
LokiRavenscraft chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I adore this. It's amazing XD.
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Mwahahaha! I love the picture of Trafalgar Law spinning around on a barstool!

And the "I can hear your lunch" thing was very funny, too!

Great one, that :-)
Xiaine chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Sex tacular XD omg that was cute. Kidd as uke fits. Unexpected but it really fits 8DDD Law does seem like the sadist lol XD d,vnsd.v.d You're an awesome writer
WindowsError chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love Kidd as an Uke!Kidd is usually a badass but not today :) ...And Law was hilarious.U really did good job with storyline.
Mrs-Hyde chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Love it!
Blobfishington chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Ultimate love. I saw the pictures Squidbiscuit had on dA and that made me get into this pairing.

You two are my only source of LawxKidd goodness. And for that I'll love you both forever. *o*

Haha, funny one-shot. Law had me cracking up real badly. xD
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was wonderful, it really made me happy. You've got a great writing style and you write these two really well. I'll definitely have to check out your other Law x Kidd stuff when I find some time.