Reviews for Patience
Dark Icy Warrioress chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
nice job! I liked reading this. :)
mysticpurple chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Great story! Please can you do more updates on it? I like it! You're very good at writing the story! :D
XxDailyDreamxX chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hi! I loved this story! Please write more!
mmmmmmwhatchasayyyyy chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I liked this a lot, please do keep writing avalon code fics!
Annindofu chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Update soon please xD
An Ordinary Fan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
A nice, simple read. As said by Red Strings of Fate, I should let you know that you expressed the inner turmoil of someone that never lets out their emotions quite wonderfully. Good job, if I do say so myself.
ladyrostova chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Ah, so sad.

Poor little Ur.

All the boys are so attractive in this game! It is very hard to pick one.

I was originally going for Ur, but then I saw Valdo...

Anyway, aside from the small complications which Peach the Hedgehog mentioned, I find the story beautifully written and not overly dramatic.

I can't wait to read more of your fics, so hopefully you'll continue!
Chocochip Haruka chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Great job! Hehe, I went for Ur while playing this game...his cutscenes are so sweet~ Especially his voice, I simply love his voice...he has the same voice as Guy Cecil from the ps2 game Tales of the Abyss, which is just too awesome...they look kinda similar, too, with the spiky-ish blond hair. And with Ur's face uncovered...*will not go any further since it's a big spoiler*...but anyway, great job writing this~ I hope to see more UrXTia fics, or maybe I'll just write some myself...
Red Strings of Fate chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Poor Ur. Forced to bottle everything up-you portrayed that very well in this little bit of writing. Well done :)

On a random note, I wonder why every person who plays Tia has the urge to love Anwar more than any other boy...lol. This includes me, as well! x)
MinakoTaco chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh. My. Gosh.

That was awesome.

I really liked this - very deep and ...well, sweet.

I really felt for Ur there.

This was written very well, good work.
ink-stained feathers chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aww, Ur. ;;

Poor thing.

I mean, Anwar's adorable, but...

hfdfhkfkfk

Nice work. You really set the mood.

And it's the first UrxTia fic, too!

I didn't realize they added a category for Avalon Code-I've been itching to write something for it. xD
Falsetta-Arias chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I officially LOVE YOU! You wrote the first TiaXUr fanfic!
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
You took the time to review my story, so I thought I would review yours.

It's good, but it is short. Not that I have a problem with stuff being short. There were a few typos here and there, but I still knew what was being said.

There was one line that should have been broken up into a new paragraph because someone else is speaking. The first part was Tia's line "O-oh... Is...Is there a way?" Ur's line should have been in a separate paragraph.

Also, one of your line breaks doesn't need to be there, because it's the same scene. It's the line after the part Tia is talking about Anwar's page.

Still I don't think you did that bad. Good luck with future fics!