Reviews for Love
DegreeBound205 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Nice one shot and I really enjoyed the letter at the end.
Animeflutist chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
"Congratulations! Another Souji/Yu-Naoto pairing fan has joined the ranks now!" Namely me! :) This was not the only story I read; I have also read some of the other ones too and... KYAAAAA! SQWEEEEE! (0) OMG! You just made the pair even more romantically adorable, cute and heart-warming in my books!

Just recently got into the Persona 4 game and story. Even though Naoto joins Souji and friends further on in the story, I have to admit when Souji does get the chance to interact with her, it was definitely amusing/interesting to watch than any other interactions with the other girls in the game.

Each story was just so well played out and creative. How can someone "not" like them by the time one reaches the end of a chapter?! Also happy shout out to Paku Romi, the Japanese Voice actor of Naoto on the Japanese Persona 4 game! This fact also made me like not only Naoto as a character in the investigation team (along with the main character too!) but in general this paring as a whole! :) She's awesome!-FMA's Edward, Bleach's Hitsugaiya, others too!

I hope you keep writing a few more stories about "these two love-birds" not only because of people like me but I guess for you too! :) Great job and keep up the good work!
saphren chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I like the first years interaction. I wish Naoto did take her revolver out. Naoto's letter was sweet. This is the best pairing!
NoMoreHeroes75 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
OMG Revolver u did a awesometacular job on this story i could totaly see Naoto turning red if Souji read the letter and P.S LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
First off, L O FREAKING L at Rise. I was laughing at her antics.

Also, this is very sweet. I really really love this. I'm glad I came to inspect the Megami Tensei section instead of just scanning the Persona section.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
awwwwwwwww that was really cute!
Rose chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Wow Rise the arc angel of love I would love to see her work on Yosuke and Chie next or Chei and Yukiko or Kanji and Teddie lol but yeah this Fic was so cute good work.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I LOVE RISE.

LMAO.

This was cute. And amazing.

And cute.

I approve.
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aweh! Sweet! Really, completely like... awesome cake sweet!

Lil' Naoto is all fidgety with a love letter... Then along comes Rise...!

Hah! Truly captures 'Love' doesn't it? Love it!
Ami chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw... a truly aww worthy moment if I dont say so myself. Ugh, if i was Naoto I would kill both Rise and Kanji then bring them back to life and kill them all over again. Still gotta admit it Rise makes a great love angel, she delievers love even if the sender doesnt want her to.

Characters were great especially Rise and Kanji, i was laughing just seeing this play out in the game inside my mind. Keep writing please!
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh wow...that was amazing! omg Naoto's letter was just so beautiful. It's astonishing how in depth you are with Naoto's feelings! It's almost enough to make me actually believe that Naoto herself actually wrote it.

As always you did a superb job! I'm happy you're doing this 100 themes thing, that means that I can expect to see 100 new Naoto/Souji fics from you, right? I hope so, anyway please continue gracing us with your incredible talent!
FlameOut chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Bravo. You certainly have everything down-pat. In character, humorous and quite heart-warming. Very nice. Keep up the good work with the other 97 themes! I'll be waiting... )
Azurerin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Uh, wow... I can only think of two words about this story : so sweet!
The Qing chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Three stories in one day? My GOD! This is enough to tide me over for a while!

You're stepping up to this challenge with quite the opening salvo. I salute you.

Hope you get 'em all done by September.

I love this pairing and I'm glad to see more of it.

We'll be rooting for you!
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
It's worth saying again: While I dislike them as a couple, Naoto and Rise as friends is awesome/hilarious.

Another play on emotional purity here: Naoto loves with everything she has. It's rather sweet and humorous the way she blanks out when Souji kisses her, as well.

This gave me the warm fuzzies. Good show.