Reviews for The Biggest Secrets
Guest chapter 41 . 3/22/2015
Its been almost a year since you updated so i was just wondering are you carrying on with this story... Please do x
Guest chapter 41 . 2/21/2015
Loving this story x
Guest chapter 41 . 11/11/2014
Love it so much
ouat328 chapter 41 . 10/16/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. Please update soon!
BusyBeexoxo chapter 41 . 8/26/2014
Really great story please update soon!
Snowflake1515 chapter 41 . 7/10/2014
Very good story I love it so far :) I like how you have Bell and Alice kinda going through the same thing with starting new relationships at the same time :) I would like some more Emmett and Rose though come to think of it I completly forgot Rose was even brought up in this story till I read your AN that that they are still a couple anyways I like how Tanya has backed off or so it seems and I like how Kate isn't a total bitch and that she wasnt mad at Bella knowing she was prego anyways your doing a good job please keep it up :)
Guest chapter 41 . 4/8/2014
Thanks, I really liked this update. Update soon! :) I actually forgot about this story and I only remembered it today so I though id have a look to see if you've updated yet, so I was happily surprised! Also the fact that I remembered a fanfic story from about 5 years ago shows how talented you are, good job :)
Guest chapter 41 . 4/7/2014
I like this chapter. It must have been hard to continue this story after a long break, but you've done it perfectly. I like how you summarized where all of the characters are at the moment (e.g James, Jasper etc.); saves me from going back to remember. I'm really looking forward to future chapters, not only for the story but for your writing. It's been quite a while since your last chapter so I'm sure your writing has improved immensely, and I can't wait to see that (not that you're writing wasn't excellent before). I'm also very interested to see Edward and Bella's relationship move forward and grow stronger. I'm enjoying their lovey cute stage of their relationship, but I also can't wait to see the more deeper, emotional stage.
An excellent chapter, and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/7/2014
Yay! I've been checking back almost every month to see if you've updated. And congratulations on Uni :)
Guest chapter 41 . 4/4/2014
Well welcome back. Thanks so much for the update. I was just thinking about this the other day. This was one of the first stories I started reading on FF. So thank for wanting to finish it.
robfan chapter 41 . 4/3/2014
thanks
Guest chapter 40 . 3/20/2013
Ahhhh this is killing me! I NEED you to update! I HAVE to see what happens next! Please don't keep me waiting! I absolutely LOVE your story! I can't wait any longer, I'm going to explode from waiting so long. UPDATE! :D
Guest chapter 40 . 3/4/2013
I was checking through my list of stories and came up on this one that I haven't heard from in a while. Just checking to see if there's an update coming
Guest chapter 40 . 3/2/2013
I started reading this story this story when you first posted (I was 15 yrs old). I am now 19 and I still love this story. You have done so amazingly well with it, and I can't wait for the rest. I understand that you are busy and therefore can't spend 24/7 writing this story. But please update soon :D I read how you said that your writing style has changed which I understand. My writing style from when I was 15-19 has changed. But that doesn't mean I don't LOVE your story :) I like your creation of characters. They all have their own characteristics and personalities. I have read many stories where the characters are pretty much the same people except have different names. So yours is excellent and really stands out form many others. I'm very glad that you intend to finish the story. If there's one thing I hate it's starting something (such as reading a book) without finishing it, so you've made me very happy :D I was actually very shocked that you started this story when you were 13. That's quite good for that age. I'm impressed.
Keep that imagination going. I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Sammy x
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
UPDATE! PLEASE! I keep coming back to this story hoping that you've updated. This is an amazing story and me and many many many others really want to see how this ends! You'll make me the happiest person in the world if you update! :D