Reviews for Finders, Keepers
jupimako chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Sigh. Why did you leave it here of all places? Great story though.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
interesting story so far tho I wonder how duo will react when harry tells him hes dieing
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
THIS IS A GOOD STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE IT SOON, PLEASE. THANK YOU!
Yuuka-90 chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
quiero leer otro capitulo por favor, actualiza no abandones
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
When will you updaaaaate?
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
...I really hope you're going to continue with this!
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Aldwyntor chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Cliff hanger really?! I wanna know Wat happens next! Plz update soon!
meg4280 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Please, please, please come back and post some more. This story is awesome and has me hooked. I didn't even see when you last updated until just now. So I'm begging ya PLEASE update soon.
Aryes chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
I forgot how much I loved this story, and now being the masochist I am, decided to read it again even though it's been years since you updated.
I do hope you get to finish it someday.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Damn... Hopefully both Harry wnd Heero get their heads out of thier asses soon; really love the pairing please more.
CrowNoYami chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
This is an awsome story I just wish that it was continued... I understand if you gave up on it but if you haven't I hope you update it some day.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Aww... Can't believe you've stopped this! Its so good! If you have any muse left for this at all, please continue! Pretty pretty please!
Ayanna Fairchild chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Crap. I have come across this story at least three other times and each time I get so into it and I just want Heero and Harry to get together and Duo and the guys to learn of magic and then I realize... This story will probably never be updated again. However, I am not trying to guilt you or anything! Seriously! I just love this story and the Genie Disease twist is so inspired! I am happy making my own ending I just wanted you to know how much I get sucked in each time I read this.
A Nest of Nargles chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
so hilarious, i do hope you'll update again.