Reviews for GUNSMOKE Treasured
Wow! Reading Fanfiction from way back. I find the emotion,the love and strength in your story to be ever powerful. So true to the integrity of the Matt/Kitty you write Stories often? I sincerely hope so. Exceptional!
NevadaRose chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That's very well written. You captured the pieces that tied the episodes together, and that tied the two of them together as well. Thank you.
emjay79 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I have a new favorite author. If I were a millionairess, I would hire you to write Gunsmoke stories for me. Seriously, what talent! Here's to hoping you write lots more! :)
Aussielover chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I really enjoyed the ending of your story. Her hand on his chest and sharing about the treasure box.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh wow! That's a story. I really need to find those episodes that were referenced - I don't remember seeing them.
Redzz chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Marmar1,

Wow! Fantastic...I must say all of you Gals

are so talented...I loved the way you incorporated, several eps in this story..

and took it deeper into their more personal emotions. Thank You for such wonderful,story!

Redzz/Deb
mattfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
MO, this is indeed a treasure! So very well written, such depth of emotion...the time involved in writing was certainly time well spent. I love how you captured the essence of this whole GS time period with the blending of all these episodes. Thanks so much for sharing with us and, as always, I look forward to more :)

Sonya
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Good solid story. Shows a lot of insight into the characters and their past histories. I like the "missing moments" pieces.
Reader19 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This was an incredibly tender, angst filled story, you captured all our beloved character's so perfectly. From Doc's tenderness and care with Kitty, to Matt's utter rage over her pain. I loved how she explained to Matt "the moment she knew she had regained control of her life". And the box of treasure's was just so perfect. You've beautifully interwoven "The Hostage" and "Whelan's Men". I have completely enjoyed reading this story.

Kathy
LadyofDodge chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw, just beautiful, Molly. I, too, was holding my breath to the very end, not exactly sure what she was going to say or what was going to happen.

Excellent tie-in with the various stories-very nicely done, even to adding Thad Ferrin to explain how she got the treasure box.

And I absolutely love the "heavy tear."

So glad to see you back in Dodge, and what a great comeback!

Suzanne
Daisy Mae chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Molly,

Finally! A character study based story! As only YOU can write. You have all the characters down so well it was like reading a great Gunsmoke script. The whole thing was just so well done...

Great story, great writing...as always
mahc chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Ah - wonderful, wonderful! Worth the three years in the effort. You have brought out such depth of feeling from all, especially from Matt's POV. I love all the moments that connect to this very one (and I love the choice of "Whelan's Men" as setting). You had me holding my breath until the end, not completely sure where you were taking it. But I was more than satisfied when I got there. Deep, true, and eternal! Perfect descriptions.
gsobsess chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Molly, good to have you back-and what a wonderful (old) new story!

A great psychological journey into K's recovery and Matt's frustrations. Loss of control of her life and the regaining of that control the night Whelan's men rode into town was not only fodder for a great FF, but so plausible.

Very in character for our beloved couple, understated and controlled Matt and straight forward Kitty.

The "treasure box" was a beautiful ending to a lovely story. Welcome home MarMar!
FlarnChef chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Holy Guacamole!

What a wonderfully intense psychological piece...

You tied things up so nicely and wove Kitty's recovery from "Hostage!" with "Whelan's Men" ... well... more than perfectly. There are just too may touches for me to quote!

[END (well, there is not end to eternity, is there?)]

*sigh*

So...

*bats eyelashes*

(as an aside) How are things in Wichita?

Thank you for sharing this wonderful MM and your love of GS!

~~judy