Reviews for The Nix
Saphira Winters chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
why was this never continued?!
a person chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
This story is really continue.
cliffwriter chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Pleeeeeeease continue update please
cliffwriter chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
update. I love this story.
swimmingcheetah chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
oh no Abe! love this fic, can totally see all the characters' reactions happening like that :) now the question is, will we get an update? pretty please? :)
Hyperteenager24 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
AW! poor Abe! please update soon
stormychild95 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Wow Im really exited to read the next chapter and see what that godess-thing planned! This story is great! update soon! Pleaase! :)
stormychild95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Thankyou so much! I love this fic! The mix of comics, films and cartoon is just great! U have picked the best parts of the different things and got the characters just right! Very BPRD! :)
ashion chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
YAY thank you for updating, its most appreciated!
An elf from Mirkwood chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This story is great!

I really wish you continue this story! n_n

Promise that Abe will be ok... '
Flaming Abbey chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I'm interested for another chapter! Please! I'll bake you cookies!

no seriously, this is really well paced, keep it up
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I thought it was awsome. red and blue are perfict, so's sparkie!

jade
Ghost-girl-13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Ah I loved this! You got the characters right, and I like the combo of comic and movie. I can't wait to see where you take this, I'll be waiting for an update!
Lazulia chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I, for one, am very, very interested in reading more! This is precisely the sort of fanfic I adore- an intriguing mission, a delightful mix of comic and movie-verse, great focus on the characters- and well-written to boot! I was holding my breath during the last scene.

Let me just say I'm going to be checking very often for chapter 2. :)
ashion chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Very nice first chapter. Like the mix of cartoon, comics and movies you've got going. They blend really well.

More please!