Reviews for ROAD TRIP
the ali from this fic chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
HEY where's chapter five? haha
inventedcanada chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Random me. Again. Lol I loved this! I totally LOLed after I read this line 'Another car sped by, then screeched to a stop. It whipped back quickly and slammed into the mailbox, sending it sailing into the street.' and Ali was like Michael found me! Hilarious to me!
CrystalxShip chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
i'm so high man

you do not understand how funny the last line was
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
LOVE IT!
Sweet Corruption chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
LMAO YES! You see, of course I'm the only one happy because I was the only one smart enough to bring Jaybb along. Haha. And yes, Matthew, I am smart. You're a very good boy. Lmao. He's learning well; training isn't as hard as I thought it would be. xP Anyway bb, I loved it. DUH!
Ali Vegas logd out so sue me chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
sore-ee

damn straight.

I loved the end because it reminded me of someone I play l4d with and he falls off edges and says he's hanging out. lmao
Ali Vegas lazy sue me chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
"and then Mike would fucking Twitter everyone."

HA!

Oh and I love the little reminders of the others from the series. AND OMG ALEX!
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Some vacation they having. LOL
SinfullyMadex chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
“I stole a golf cart!” - I did that Disney. Didn't have a liscense then. Got bitched at by Mickey Mouse.

“Maybe if you got your head out of your water bong you’d know how to play golf.”

“Oh, yeah.” He nodded. “Smoking pot really restricts my golfing abilities.”

“It took you ten fucking minutes to put the ball on the tee because you couldn’t get over how soft the grass was.”

Those three lines were THE MOST EPIC THINGS I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!

Heh, golf. Golf fails at life.

LOL, Twitter. I've just discovered that.

HELLS YES! A WRONG CHANT! MWAHAHA!

“Because I’m tall, blond and hung.” Adam nodded. “And Canadian.” -Psh. That's why I'd marry him.

“We’re gonna die and I’m never going to get laid again, and—” -Y'know, if Matt wants to get laid, I'd be more than willing. P

A MOOSE! YES! MOOSE MOOSE MOOSE!

Only Jeff would go say hello to a moose.

Wow. I love this. Just...YES!
Sweet Corruption chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
LMFAO I love how we win they lost. It's always the most amazing ever. Poor Jay though; almost hit by a flying golf cart. I'd be petrified too. Lmao
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
MacKenzie, this is genius. I wonder if there will be encounters with the mounties...
Ali Vegas Tm chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
“MacKenzie’s from Buffalo. She’s practically Canadian already.”

ZING
Sweet Corruption chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
AW Poor Jeff. Adam I feel that was uncalled for. COMPLETELY uncalled for. Matt should beat him up. xD Iloveyoubb!
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
This chapter's good.
SinfullyMadex chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I'm on choking on popcorn right now.

You make me smile.

Haha. I could picture those guys on a road trip.

So funny cos after a while they're gonna wanna kill each other.

And for some reason, that makes me smile.

And Ali hiding her phone under her towel as she texts is how I text during class. Except I hide it under my Punk hoodie.