Reviews for Lost Loved Ones
Kyra Akeli Lachlan chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
i really like the heeart break in this. it was so real i could see this playout in my head edward and roy trying to console her but not sure how... loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was really amazing, and also rather tragic. Write more... Cheers
OublietteVII chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow...I am completely blown away.

:) Hey there. My friend referred me to a story of yours, but I hadn't gotten the chance to review until now. Plus, seeing as how you were so nice to add my little oneshot series to your alerts list...how could I not stop by?

I am absolutely in awe over the description here. I can practically feel the chill of the snowy night air, seeming to graze the skin even through the warmest layers of clothing...and your eyes slowly gaze upwards, towards the star-speckled sky, in longing and muted disbelief...

And Riza. God, you've done a brilliant job of portraying her-and her pain-in this oneshot. I wanted to cry for her. Poor thing! Even as a soldier, she's still human-and she still possesses a heart. And now, it aches for the one she's lost to the cruel specter that is war. 'shakes head' So powerful.

You definitely have skills, friend. I will add this story to the faves list on both of my accounts (this is a second one, mostly for random ideas/plotbunnies that wander across my mind...), as well as my Yuri community. Keep up the awesome work! 'salutes, hugs'

Ja-ne! .
MistressDeidara chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I see...

Well, this review may be a bit late, but I'm sending it in because a dear friend of mine has started a oneshot series featuring RizaxWinry-and it's been swallowed by the archives. So, I decided to do some digging, to see if there were any other stories featuring this pairing...

Although there are a few grammatical errors here and there, the emotional aspect more than makes up for it. It was very easy to envision in my mind's eye: the cold weather, the tears, the desperation and longing finally giving way to a sweet denial; a lie to ease the pain before falling into slumber once more...

Great job. I shall be adding this to my favorites, and I'll see if I can't get my buddy to swing by and say hi, too. :) Happy holidays.

~MistressDeidara
gunfus chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I loved it! Why this hasn't been reviewed yet is a mystery to me.

This pairing is quite rare and to find a story so well written such as this one is insanely hard to find. Therefore I'm really curious to your other WinryRiza story.

I hope you continue with this couple as I would really love to read many more and longer stories with these two. Especially if they are of this quality.

Thank you for this short but amazing read.