Reviews for You Have to Pick a Pocket or Two
Slothageddon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Ok loved it...…

That is all
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Totally love this story! Bridgette and Duncan are my fave crack pairing and LeShawna and Tyler seem pretty cool too! Great story! :)
Invierna chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was cute. You're a really good writer, and I liked the story. Great job!
Ichirin chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
It was hard to believe that you don't like this pairing. It was so well written!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hahaha... you keep both Duncan and Bridge perfectly in character.

Keep the good writing.
rose.darling chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow, I remember reading this a while ago, but I forgot about reviewing. I remember liking it, yes. And I also remember feeling very disappointed upon seeing that it was one of the few DuncanxBridgette well-written and IC.
whatsername131 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Love it!
FieryNinetales chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
The Kobold Necromancer chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This one was a dare for you, huh? *hugs you* I think you did a really good job, as I've already told you, and even though I agree that Bridgette and Duncan are not exactly as cute a couple, you did a good job. :)

I really liked Duncan's history with the law and family, and how Bridgette threatened to call the police (I got the feeling she wasn't too serious).

Mermaid is such a cute nickname. I'd love to see you use that in other pairing stories. :)

I liked the ending, especially when Bridgette told him to go back to his parents. I thought that would have been a good place to end the story, but the little you added was okay. Hey, I love more writing! :D

I cannot wait to see more from you! Winter-Rae, here's to you! *gives you a hug*
ironbloodaika chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Good story Winter. Though I agree that it doesn't seem to be one of your best since you're not too into the pairing. It seems to lack the 'soul' of your other fics. Still it was a nice story, if a little rushed. Still, with one more request down it's only a matter of time before your Eva fic makes its grand debut! Until then, keep up the great work! Update Soon! Oh and is Toronto that bad? I always heard that it was a very clean city.
Islanda chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Really good. I cracked up at Duncan's story about the breakup. I can't wait for your next crack fic!
noodlemonsters chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That is a weird couple. The bickering was cute but they seem more like good friends than anything else... Still, cute fic! I can't blame you for the brain malfunction. Kinda hurt my brain just reading it, that couple simply does not compute! Hope you hurry up and recover cause I can't wait to hear more from you soon!

Muchos love!

ThekidVince chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
As much as I think Bridgette is matchable, I think Duncan, DJ, Harold, Leshawana, Ezekiel, even Gwen to an extent are all very pairable with most if not all the opposite sex TDI characters. The only character I can't see hooking up with anyone else, is Trent and Courtney.

As for this story. This was very seeible. You could see this happening and Bridgette getting to see the better side of him for a change. In that respect, I think it works very well. It makes me wonder if one day you will do just a huge crack story, kind of what the Necromancer is doing right now.

Hope to see more. And when I get a chance I will read others. Later.
Never Finding Neverland chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh man, I loved it! I actually like Duncan/Bridgette for some reason and this was great! It was funny because I can kind of see that actually happening with them. It was well written and Duncan was in character which was awesome and so was Bridgette!

And Bridgette keeping in touch with Eva? Oh wow, goes to show how forgiving Bridgette is. She seems to love giving second chances. Well, I loved it! Great work! :D
nikki-kun05 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Well...I enjoyed reading this a lot. We all have to get out of our comfort zones from time to time, huh? Well, though it's not your favorite pair it didn't stop you from writing a pretty good story. The interaction between these two is pretty scarce, I think so it's always nice to read about them. Welp, I can't whatever else you post next!