Reviews for Musings In A Movie Store
Lilly Winters chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love the laid-back feeling of this story. It's so sweet, especially when he refers to her as "his ninja" and they speak Japanese to one another. :D
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
"Well, there are a couple of cavities starting, sir, but your daughter's biggest problem is the tooth growing crooked out of her gums."

LMFAO daughter! That line is priceless. Awesome fic!
Wanderer chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Decent drabble, but check your Japanese. "Mushi Mushi" literally means "bug bug" or " insect insect". I think you ment "Moshi Moshi"
JIN-HayTeR chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Pretty good job! As for the japanese thing, I gather you were trying to ask "Where are you?" after yuffie answered, "hello" on the phone. (Which is correct, since that phrase is used only for answering the phone)

The only thing I just wanna point out is that the verb, iru (to go, to be at) needed to be conjugated into, imasu, and the particle "ka" is used when a questioned is being asked instead of particle "no". Other then that, really well done!
Subtle Serenity chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
D'aw...that was really cute. :]
kin sedren chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
LOVED IT!
catacataca chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I don't read Final Fantasy fics much but you're drawing me to this pairing. :) I like the story very much. Nice work
kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
omg i love this fanfic to bits! Vincent's inner thoughts are hilarious.

i also loved the little things like Yuffie's ringtone, her cosplaying at MidgarCon, and her anime obsession. it reminds me SO much of me and my friends. in fact, my friend actually had that ringtone before. XD
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I really enjoyed this, it was sweet and funny and I loved the interaction between them. Loved it!

P.s You have the BEST penname ever.
Rinoas' LionHeart chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was great, I really loved it. It was written very well.

By the way, what's the song you used at the end?
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
LOL. That was so funny and sweet! I can't believe Mr. Grumpy would ACTUALLY go out and get R rated movies for Yuff. That's a funny thing to imagine. Wonderfully written and very funny, good job!