Reviews for First Date
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I really like the idea of Jareth watching "The Princess Bride". That just really makes me happy.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love the one-shot! Cute!

Xela
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Really good ending - I like the modern touches at the end, they seem to fit so perfectly!

Keep it up!

misunderstoodemon
CreepyKeyla chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was adorable! You write well, and the interactions between Sarah and Jareth were adorable. I love that you pulled him into the Aboveground instead of taking Sarah back Underground... I'm working on a new fic myself that concerns just that topic!

Thank you so much for sending me the link, and keep on writing!

3 Creepykeyla
Talisman chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Romantic!

It is very nice. so beautiful story!

Thanks to the author!
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Jareth, King of the Goblins, Master of the Labyrinth.

..."Can I call you?"

;D

Very good; keep it up!
cherokee sartori chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
if i were you i would continue the story. i think it has great potential (sorry if i spell some things wrong)you could do so much with it
miss anonymous chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Well, that was...interesting. I didn't expect Jareth to come on that strong. I know he's full grown ma- er, fae person, but still... Anyway, I enjoyed it. Oh, and nice movie choice. Big fan of Princess Bride.

-Miss Anonymous
ZigBabe chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
SEQUEL! 2ND DATE! PLEASE!
Karmira chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
One of my favorite Labyrinth short stories. You do a great job of portraying Sarah's innocence and Jareth's teasing yet gentleness. This is a really romantic piece.
blood6theif chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
bababababa! i loved it! but you couldve added just a BUCKETFULL of more gushy... for sweetening...

Jareth: or make it into a lemon... buahahaha

...*slaps*
TinkLuvr16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Love it!
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
D cute! I thought it was funny how Sarah's parents came in right as they were about to kiss. XD
Emi-chan3192 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
will you be contining this story? i really like it
Athena's Avatar chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Lovely. I like the pacing - you spun it out nicely.