Reviews for The Ritual
BethMasenCullen chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
Beautiful job, love! And I love that it had a beautiful, hopeful ending!
latuacantante4him chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
She really has come a long way. I love how she left the unfinished scarf and ball of yarn. I'm glad she realizes that Charlie is not good for her. I love, love, love, that she is happy to be home and it feels right. Enjoyed it.
dontlookdontask chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
Aw, that's it? But I was so looking forward to Edward punching Charlie in the face! Maybe in the epilogue? :)
deranged-dreamer chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
green eyed babies please
deanna127 chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
Your 'angsty wings' fit perfectly, but I hope not to see them too often. Although this story is wonderful I don't know if I can read much of that kind of heartbreak. I prefer the constant outbursts of laughter from reading WIP. You're a very talented story teller and angst or humor I will continue reading your stuff. Thank you so much for sharing your story
Aspenleaf chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
Perfect ending Ali. It was a wonderful, tearful, chest cleaving ride. You did a fantastic job. 3
my1hopeful chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
You are so MEAN! :-D I totally thought she'd left ... Thanks for giving these two a break and setting me straight. This is definitely one of the angstiest (is that a word?) stories I've sunk my teeth into but I loved every tragic, sexy moment. I can't wait for the epilogue. :-)
betsmecullen chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
What a lovely spot to leave these two to their own devices. This story reminds me so very much of my daughter. She's fought a ten year addiction to drugs. She hit rock bottom and has done somewhat well so far. A slip-up or two since she left Rehab. But for the most part, she's stayed on the right path. Thanks for sharing your talents with us through this story.
bomax2 chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
a very good ending to a very good story.

thanks
lilsunnysaunt chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
So, way to end the story. I am so happy that Bella did NOT leave in the last chapter. I was sure she ran away again. Very happy that she stayed and worked through it. I'm happy that the story ends happily with them together, as it should be. I enjoyed reading this story, along with your other works. You are a great writer. Have fun with the contest you are judging. Thanks for sharing your story!
atbatbatb chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
very nice
beautiful ink chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
Oh, wow...that was an awesome chapter. I'm sad to see this story end, though.
cheddah chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
perfect. as usual.

cheers, my friend.
tragicallyepic chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
Oh my heart. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINISHED, THOUGH :(

These two are so perfect and angsty and god, I love them! Thank God I still have an epilogue to look forward to, though! :P
enamoramiento chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
Alls well that ends well :o) Good idea of you to give a swift end to the story, so there would not be too much fuss on our side :o)

Thank you so much, I really loved this! Im sure as hell going to read it again from the beginning.
1,196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »