Reviews for The Ritual
deranged-dreamer chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
green eyed babies please
deanna127 chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
Your 'angsty wings' fit perfectly, but I hope not to see them too often. Although this story is wonderful I don't know if I can read much of that kind of heartbreak. I prefer the constant outbursts of laughter from reading WIP. You're a very talented story teller and angst or humor I will continue reading your stuff. Thank you so much for sharing your story
Aspenleaf chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
Perfect ending Ali. It was a wonderful, tearful, chest cleaving ride. You did a fantastic job. 3
my1hopeful chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
You are so MEAN! :-D I totally thought she'd left ... Thanks for giving these two a break and setting me straight. This is definitely one of the angstiest (is that a word?) stories I've sunk my teeth into but I loved every tragic, sexy moment. I can't wait for the epilogue. :-)
betsmecullen chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
What a lovely spot to leave these two to their own devices. This story reminds me so very much of my daughter. She's fought a ten year addiction to drugs. She hit rock bottom and has done somewhat well so far. A slip-up or two since she left Rehab. But for the most part, she's stayed on the right path. Thanks for sharing your talents with us through this story.
bomax2 chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
a very good ending to a very good story.

thanks
lilsunnysaunt chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
So, way to end the story. I am so happy that Bella did NOT leave in the last chapter. I was sure she ran away again. Very happy that she stayed and worked through it. I'm happy that the story ends happily with them together, as it should be. I enjoyed reading this story, along with your other works. You are a great writer. Have fun with the contest you are judging. Thanks for sharing your story!
atbatbatb chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
very nice
beautiful ink chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
Oh, wow...that was an awesome chapter. I'm sad to see this story end, though.
cheddah chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
perfect. as usual.

cheers, my friend.
tragicallyepic chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
Oh my heart. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINISHED, THOUGH :(

These two are so perfect and angsty and god, I love them! Thank God I still have an epilogue to look forward to, though! :P
enamoramiento chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
Alls well that ends well :o) Good idea of you to give a swift end to the story, so there would not be too much fuss on our side :o)

Thank you so much, I really loved this! Im sure as hell going to read it again from the beginning.
chuey361 chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
Loved it!
edwardbabymomma chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
I love the chapter as always!
FangMom chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
That was absolutely PERFECT, hun! *sigh* The ending was just as I imagined it would be. I loved that you ended on such a positive, hopeful note, but still kept it realistic. Bella and Edward know that they still have hurdles to overcome, and that she will always be 'recovering' never 'cured', and yet they realize that together they can face whatever adversity comes their way. I adored the scene at the bed and breakfast when Bella was outside thinking. The imagery was just beautiful in that bit. I could literally see Bella in my mind's eye and almost feel the chill in the air. Also, when she came to this realization, I was pretty blown away:'I'd slept with Edward at the first sign of trouble, and all that was missing was the alcohol. I was nearly convinced it was about love, about reconnecting, about showing him and myself that we could get closer again, be a couple. Unfortunately, there was still that tiny, bitter, insecure bit of me that said it was all about forgetting, all about altering my state-of-mind. That it was just one step backward in my journey.' Really powerful stuff, bb. I hadn't looked at it quite that way before. Also, this? 'I let go of the scared, sad girl that wanted her father to make things better, because I knew he never would. The only person that could was me. And I wanted Edward to be there for me while I did. Not because he could fix me, but because he made me want to fix myself.' - Beyond beautiful. Your way with words never fails to awe me. The lemon - well, you know how I feel about your lemons. You're one of the best when it comes to writing this stuff. 'Nuff said! ;) I did LOL, though when you mentioned the 'five-knuckle shuffle' and Hustler! It was so bittersweet when Bella finally left the sober living house. That last image of the half-finished scarf attached to the ball of yarn is what made me start sniffling. I'm lame, I know. The final scene when Bella comes home and is met by Edward in the airport was incredibly sweet. But this line was the absolute BEST, and completely summed up the story for me, IMO: "Thanks for picking me up." Like I said at the beginning of this review - just PERFECT! I've enjoyed this story so much, bb, and even though I'm sorry to see it end, you truly ended it in the perfect, natural spot. I'm looking forward to the epi - I have no doubt that it will be epic as well! Btw, have I told you lately that you ROCK? Because you do!
1,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »