Reviews for The Ritual
meadow11 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
I am not at all opposed to angry sex or hot makeup sex... just so you know. ;)
meadow11 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
oh man. most awkward dinner ever!
meadow11 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
wow - this is one intense story!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
What a beautifully written story. Lovely!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Possessive and controlling much,Stalkerward?
Kenzersmom chapter 26 . 5/10/2012
Thanks for the story!
divyvicki chapter 26 . 3/22/2012
Great story but would have loved more about Bella and Edward's journey to where they were after 3 years instead of the repeatative lemon in the last chapter. Just my opinion.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
How interesting that U've done clinical trials. I also worked in that area for 12 years. Very interesting chapter. I can't remember, Is Charlie still alive and Bella just doesn't see him or is he dead as well?
divyvicki chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
Thought Bella was going to remember Emmett there for a minute. Way to keep the suspense going.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
I'm still sure that Edward not telling Bella he knew about Phoenix is going to come back to haunt their relationship.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
So sad but expected that she would relapse. Hope Edward is honest with her. It will probably help her to know that he already knows what happened but loves her anyway.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
I'm afraid that Edward is going to regret not telling Bella. Secrets have a way of coming out.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Love stories where James is the bad guy. Lol. Thanks for some insight into why Bella is drinking. I feel bad about the drinks she had before going to see Rose and Emmett. I'm afraid that's not going to go well. Anxious to see how the AA meeting goes.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
There is a very old very sad black and white movie called "Madame X". It talks about absinthe addiction. Great chapter. Easy to understand why Bella is so fragile.
athome Jo chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
This story was fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with us ;)
1,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »