Reviews for The Ritual
Jhere chapter 26 . 10/31/2011
Woah, what a ride :) Read it from start to finish non stop. I couldn't get enough! Your Bella and Edward just pulled me in, flaws and all. I've loved every minute of this story ;) Every mess up and break up and every make up. I'm a big sap at heart...if you couldn't tell.

This story has been on my 'To Read' list for forever and the only thing I regret is not reading it sooner. I don't know why I waited this long.

Btw, I loved the way you described Edward's eyes as cat like ;) I've always thought about them that way but I've never heard them referred to as that in any other story unil this one. I fell in love with this Edward and Bella. Yes, even her alcoholic ass ;)

Alice and Jasper were in a close second for my favorite chacters by the way. I loved your Alice.

Also all through the epi I was wondering if there was a baby...or if we were gonna find out about a pregnacy...I was losing hope until the end. It was such a wonderful surprise. I loved it. A little Renee. I don't doubt her first word is going to be a...bad one. It was the perfect ending for such an amazing story. Not to mention a heated work out was nicely added :D

Thanks for sharing it with us! I loved every minute of this roller coaster.
Pates Greeneyes chapter 26 . 10/14/2011
Great story ending! Are they married? Did I miss that?
Pates Greeneyes chapter 18 . 10/14/2011
Yes I teared up:( my heart

Was

Clenching!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
my heart breaks!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Yeah Bella went to a meeting!

Love Alice & Jasper!

Love the lemons!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
love it! makeup sex, defineately better than the books!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I knew it!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Omg! I love it!
Maybourne chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Oooooh yeah, I also forgot arrogant when describing Edward. It's also kind strange that he's a little rough with Bella in bed. I can't recall any particulars right now, just an overall feeling that he shouldn't be with her like that given her history and current mental state.

It isn't often that I don't want E and B to end up together with their happily ever after, but in this case, I'm really hoping she leaves him behind and finds her own way in life. There's something not right with him...
Maybourne chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
I can't take it anymore, I've got to say something. Let me start by saying that I am enjoying the basic plot of your fic and, my God, you wrote what is basically a book! I have so much respect for anyone that has the talent to do such a thing and the gumption to actually finish what they started. That said, this is your story and you can write it in absolutely any way you want.

My personal opinion, however, is that Bella's friends are really not that great for her. Alice is too pushy, or at the very least, pushes at the most ridiculous times. Also, Edward has some serious issues (which I know are part of the story). The whole PI thing, when Bella finds out, I hope she tears him a new one, then leaves his lying ass. He's obsessive, hypocritical, a compulsive liar (about MANY things), and just comes off as kinda sleazy. I loathe that whenever he's in hot water he "distracts" her with sex. And on that note, I, for one, find lemons too prevalent in fics, having one in every chapter bores me. That's okay though, I know how to skip ahead. What I can't get behind is how in this story the timing is absolutely dreadful! In this chapter here, she just told him about the sadistic bastard that killed her mom just before she unloaded a clip into his chest, and then they're like, 'Okay...well, let's fuck now.' They had sex after Edward blundered at the Rose and Emmett diner. Guys are horny, but that doesn't mean they hug someone after those types of emotions and get hard. Speaking of which, reading between the lines makes me think that Rose is also aware that this is the same Bella whose case disturbed Em so much, yet she was a total bitch! Asking her those majorly probing questions just to see if she's good enough for Edward. Edward is a big boy, how about you let him decide if she's worthy.

Okay, I think I got it all out of my system. I didn't say this to make you upset, and I hope you don't think I'm too awful. You really are a good writer and story teller, you just happen to have hit on a lot of my of Twific pet peeves.
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
"I fixed my gaze on a tattered poster of Jesus standing in the backlit doorway to heaven, beckoning in his flock with that sad, innocent face. I snorted softly. Sheep. That's what we all are. Fucking sheep."

...and I was really enjoying your story up until then.
kstewskittybitch chapter 26 . 7/12/2011
I really liked this story. I'm usually not into the whole Angst, but you did a wonderful job. You're on my favorites :D

Can't wait for more.

-CullenLove223
Bella love 1 chapter 26 . 6/28/2011
Really great! Thanks for sharing!
laceyndom chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
love the story
divyvicki chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
This seems to be an interesting story. Can't wait to read more.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »