Reviews for The Ritual
SydneyAlice chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I agree that you need plot with lemon, so this is perfect. I love your story.
dominiqueanne chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
loved it, update soon

exb forever

poor bella!
PianoAddict246 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
*Gasp* Cliffhangers. Say we hate them and secretly love them. I'm curious, and I don't know if I missed it, but where is this story set? Apparently not in Phoenix. Again, I love your writing style, it connects everything really well. The role reversal is definitely different, Bella doing the leaving and all. Will we get to know what happened to Bella's mom? That nightmare at the beginning was a little scary.

Keep writing, girl!
phoenixhunter47 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Okay so I'm thinking - interesting polt set up. Suicide attempts? Possibly killing her mother? The promise of manipulative sex - more pls, like right now ;)

I am not good with being patient, especially when I reall like the story, but I promise I will try...
uhla chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I'm really excited about this story, i can't wait to read more D
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
this is really interesting. update soon
DeirdreJG chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
When I picture this bar it dark and smoky with red leather high backed booths along with high tables with red leather covered stools.

This is good. It's deep and dark. Want to know more of course. And now I am off to bed. Should have read your other story second. :)
XxRachellexX chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
bella seems so sad. i can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. please update soon!
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Well this is definitely different in tone from your other fic, but it's great. It's much darker and I wish to learn more about this broken Bella...and of course more about SaviorWard.

The lemon was good. Gonna get to the next chapter now.
SullenCullen07 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
I really like this story. I hope Edward and Alice can help Bella... but what the hell happened with her mother?

Anyways it's great so far. :-) Please update soon!
kellilly chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
really excited about this story! cant wait to read more!
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Lemons are definitely hard to write, but this was great! I'd say continue the story, but I'm greedy. This was fantastic.
PianoAddict246 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This story sounds like it could be really good. This chapter was sweet even though it's so sad and it's so cute that Edward cares about her so much even before he's met her. You should continue though. And I thought you did pretty well on the lemon.

phoenixhunter47 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
OMG! Consider my panties blown off! Fantastic lemon.

You should absolutely continue this story. I want to know what Bella's issues are and why she has them? Why Edward feels compelled to save her? What happens the morning after? How does their relationship move on from here? Who is Edward? and who is Bella? Who are they as people? What di they do - what do their lives consist of?

Too many questions - I need answers. And I wouldn't say no to more lemons like that one...
Chalger chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Great premise, i am looking forward to where you take this...please update soon
1,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 Next »