Reviews for The Ritual
XxRachellexX chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
i think i wanna read from bella's side of the story some more. but i like epov too. please update soon!
DeirdreJG chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Not knowing anything about La louche I looked it up. I wanna find me a bar to drink it. Actually sounds relatively interesting.

I think Edward's pov would be interesting, but it's not necessary. Bella is the really tortured one here and her pov will be much more illuminating to what's going on. Edward can tell her his motivations for wanting to help her. The more honest he is about it, the more likely she will be to have him help her (at least that's how I see it anyway).

Looking forward to the next chapter.
stingraycullen chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
I love this story so far! awesome job :)
BelleinWonderland chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Love it!:]A great story is good so please update you.
australianvamp chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
please do edwards pov! please

bella had two shots of absinthe? i mean i tried one shot of absinthe and the next thing i remember was walking up in my bed wearing a whistle around my neck and bunny ears
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
This story is unlike any I have read on ff ( I read here all the time!) I really like the direction you are going with it. Does the name of his club signify anything or anyone? Cant wait to read more!
BelleinWonderland chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Oh this is good:]Please update soon!And more lemons?:]Thank you.
SydneyAlice chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I agree that you need plot with lemon, so this is perfect. I love your story.
dominiqueanne chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
loved it, update soon

exb forever

poor bella!
PianoAddict246 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
*Gasp* Cliffhangers. Say we hate them and secretly love them. I'm curious, and I don't know if I missed it, but where is this story set? Apparently not in Phoenix. Again, I love your writing style, it connects everything really well. The role reversal is definitely different, Bella doing the leaving and all. Will we get to know what happened to Bella's mom? That nightmare at the beginning was a little scary.

Keep writing, girl!
phoenixhunter47 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Okay so I'm thinking - interesting polt set up. Suicide attempts? Possibly killing her mother? The promise of manipulative sex - more pls, like right now ;)

I am not good with being patient, especially when I reall like the story, but I promise I will try...
uhla chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I'm really excited about this story, i can't wait to read more D
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
this is really interesting. update soon
DeirdreJG chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
When I picture this bar it dark and smoky with red leather high backed booths along with high tables with red leather covered stools.

This is good. It's deep and dark. Want to know more of course. And now I am off to bed. Should have read your other story second. :)
XxRachellexX chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
bella seems so sad. i can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. please update soon!
1,196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 Next »