Reviews for The Ritual
XxRachellexX chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
i thought this chapter was great. edward doesn't seem like a stalker to me just very very curious. haha. please update soon!
DeirdreJG chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I have been drawn lately to these very dark stories and yours is one of my favorites.

I like that they are attempting some form of a relationship but of course I would like it to be more committed from Bella, not so afraid. I am glad to see her walls are breaking down with Edward. Can't wait to find out all that actually happened to her and her mother. This story is really quite fascinating.

The lemon was really good too.
SydneyAlice chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I don't see him as a stalker. He's just crazy about her, and he's so good for her! So patient and kind, and then, full of passion for her. I loved this chapter!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
i really liked this chapter!

i loved how bella finally told someone something

i cant wait for her to tell the whole story

i also cant wait for edward's full story!

the lemon was great too

update soon please!
stingraycullen chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Yay! for lemonade, and great chapter.

"A dark room. A video camera. A cage. Knives." that sounds very interesting, Im looking forward to finding out more about Bellas past.

And I dont think Edward seems like a stalker anymore, though Stalkward has a nice ring to it.. :)
LadyNin chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
No! I want more!

I saw the banner over at the twilighted forums and decided to read this. It was not what I expected, it is better! I love your descriptions, that first image of the water and sugar changing the absinthe; beautiful.

Bella is a mess. A true mess. I sence that there are thinks in her past that will be very hard to mend. And obsiously she has an alchohol addiction.

And Edward... Well we don't really know much about him. So I think EPOV would be nice. I'd love to see how long he has been fascinated with her and what he plans to do to "save" her. Even though, Bella will be work. Hard work...

Keep writing, i like it. )
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
i like this story

it intrigues me

epov would be great

cant wait for more
BelleDuJour chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Well, if this isn't the antidote to talking ovaries, I don't know what is. So dark! So sad! So good! I'm hooked - again. :)

Bella really is all kinds of messed up and if her nightmares are any clue, she has a long road to recovery. She's lucky to have Edward in her corner. (And bed.)
tlp chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
That was intense!

Yeah, she took straight shots of absinthe and I'm reading and thinking NO DON'T DO IT! lol I'm surprised she didn't end up with alcohol poisoning or something (but I guess that's good that she threw up)

Her flashbacks are crazy awesome. I can't wait to find out what on earth is going on with her :)

Great chapter :) I look forward to the next one :)
kouga's older woman chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
I've got to know what Edward is thinking! Why does he want to save her? I can't wait for more!
SullenCullen07 chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Oh god what happened to Bella! Poor thing... well at least she's considering keeping Edward around, for now. Really, she can't resist him for long, who could? :-P

Update soon!
betheany chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
I am enjoying this story SO MUCH. It's so different from any of the others I have read. I came quite close to tears a few times. I think EPOV would be great, but I understand that it could be difficult.

Is the man in her dreams Phil? Did he kill her mom and she shot him and now feels guilty for not being able to save her mother? Bella is messed. up. and experiencing something like that would certainly do it...

Can't wait to see what happens next!
SydneyAlice chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
I loved this! I'd love to read from Edward's POV, but I understand it's intimidating. As long as the story continues, I'm happy. :)
PianoAddict246 chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Wow, Bella is brave, ordering the doubles like that. Wow. I gave a little 'Eesh' when I read that.

Is Bella giving in?

Edward is so cute.
phoenixhunter47 chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Another dream - another piece of the puzzle. I wonder where this dream falls in context of a timeline to the last one.

First theory is abusive dad/step-dad that's why she shot her mom for not protecting her (if that theory is correct from the last dream anyway.

Second theory - abusive boyf who she started dating after shooting her mom.

Probably totally out of the park with both of those; either way the dreams do seem to provide an excellent reason for Bella to drink.

It's interesting how you have made Bella the 'monster/villian', thinking herself as selfish ("...we shouldn't be friends"), a total mirror to canon Edward. I like the twist.

I totally want more of this story, EPOV would be interesting.
1,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »