Reviews for Plus
Orsannah-4-Ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think that voice in the end is Roxas.

Aw...

What if it was vice versa somehow? Kairi is Namine, Sora Roxas! U
Electron Beam chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
A fine story indeed. As others before me have stated, the plusses tie everything together in a nice little package. The only "plus" I didn't like was the one on the TI-83, and that's because I bear a deep-seated hatred of that calculator. Freshman year algebra can go kill itself.

The whole pregnancy plot was much more entertaining than most of the other SoKai pregnancy fics. They all end up being either hyper yipee happee tiemz or angsty self-hate fics. This was so much more realistic.

BTW, now that you said Sora's dad was an oncologist, I'll never be able to get the idea that Dr. Wilson from House was Sora's dad. Someone should make that a crossover fic. Someone who is not me, cuz I'd butcher it.
kikofreako chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw.

I loved it. Cute. Realistic (not only in situation but in reaction, because bad comes with good).

I like the whole idea of plusses. It ties the story together wonderfully. Although when I see my TI-83 I generally think about playing Tetris instead of doing my math homework. XD

-Akiko
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I loves story with babies involved! Yays! And I like how you tell about the pluses. You make it fit.
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
it was pretty good. keep up the good work.
12465739i4723 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
A great oneshot. And I'm not just saying that because I love future fics, especially ones where the characters become parents.

I especially liked the repeting motif of plus. And Sora's reactions to becoming a father. (I just know he'd make a great dad).

I don't mind if you continue this story because it would be interesting to see where you go with it. But it's okay as a oneshot too. Overall the story brought a smile to my face and I hope you keep up the good work.
DarthKingdom chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw... Touching. Very nice job on this, and I agree, back stories are fun!

-Safety and Peace-
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was awesome. The title couldn't have been any more appropriate too :-)

Thanks for a well-written one shot. If you have any more fictions... I think I'll look for them and read 'em now!
itslarayo chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Normally anything to do with pregnancy is something I don't really care for, especially when it happens so early in life.

But somehow this was much different - it wasn't, as you put it, a "run-of-the-mill high school pregnancy fic". Most definitely not.

An extremely well done story. It is constantly connected by the 'plus' theme so it flows really well and makes sense. It may be different from your usual style, but versatility is a good thing to have.

Again, fantastic job!
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This was great, especially since I'm going into accouting this fall, and because we have the whole global economic recession thing going on, so finances are on everyone's minds.

At first when you said two little white pluses I thought you meant twins. I've never seen an ultrasound machine before and it took me a moment to realize that the pluses are on the screen and showing the development of the baby in between them.

Sora just needs to let go for a second, hug Kairi and say "I'm going to be a Dad!" And then he needs to go and tell Riku with the same enthusiasm.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Craxuan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Yao... Very cute actually.
divinerosekeeper chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I liked this, very much so.

God, it's been so long since I've read a KH fic.

So this was a great new start.

:]