Reviews for 100 Bees
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Oh gods! That must be so nerve wracking! Breathing on the other side of his door...*shivers*
familyisimportant chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
LOL! My mom did this when I was yonger. Come to think of it, she done it every time we went to fast over a curve, or over a rough bump. I swear, sometimes Holmes acts like an over-protective younger brother to Watson. That is just how he shows how much he cares. *Faves*
Book girl fan chapter 59 . 11/11/2012
Who is this for? The word mathematician implies Moriarty, but I can't see him saying this.
Anawey chapter 66 . 2/15/2010
These were adorable. I loved them. The 'Spooky' arc was creepy, but really cool. Update soon, please!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 66 . 2/6/2010
That Spooky thread was a really long one. Nicely done.

Keep writing!
reflekshun chapter 66 . 1/8/2010
Thank you for sharing.
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 66 . 1/7/2010
I would love to know what he is thinking right now. And Holmes is going to make himself sick.
KCS chapter 66 . 1/7/2010
*laughs and goes AW at the same time, earning odd looks from family members*
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 65 . 1/3/2010
This is beautiful. You have such a way with words, it just makes your writing so enjoyable to read. I am glad you are back in the fandom again. I confess that I have missed your writing quite a bit.
poeticmaiden chapter 23 . 1/3/2010
Oh, I like this one! I have the hugest grin on my face from reading this. Yes, Lestrade does belong - no matter how much Holmes and Watson make fun of him when they're by themselves, he definitely does fit in. :D
poeticmaiden chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Ah! Oh, so dramatic! *continues on to next chapter*
poeticmaiden chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Ah, Holmes, running away from emotional openness once again. I love how you set this up. His lack of response shows us far more about the nature of his sorrow than we would fathom if he actually came out and told Watson.
poeticmaiden chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Heehee! You should learn, Mr. Holmes, that Watson is usually right about such matters. ;) Glad to see you portraying one of the many incidents Watson hinted at in the stories of Holmes fainting from lack of food. I always wanted to see more of those. :)
reflekshun chapter 64 . 1/3/2010
I enjoyed this installment. Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 65 . 1/3/2010
Good read. Thank you for sharing.