Reviews for Recent Photo
renzie17 chapter 1 . 12/8
OH. MY GOD!? I LOVED IT. I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT. I WAS LAUGHING LIKE 70% OF THE TIME HAHAHAHA SRSLY THO THIS IS PURE GOLD HAHAHA 11/10 NEED A SEQUEL LMAO
Sandou chapter 1 . 12/2
I read this fanfic a couple of time. Still makes me laugh. I really like how Temari and Shikamaru are 3.
donutlovestea chapter 1 . 6/21
Laughed so much!
Poodie chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Omlllll Temari! You two naughty individuals! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Skikda naru is such a nerd
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Is it just me, or is it h.o.t in here? I love the ingenuity of this piece, and am going to hop on the "Do This in Shikamaru's POV" train ;)
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Dead. It was brilliant.
cocainencaviar chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I absolutely loved this!
Shika u sly dog hahaa. Great fic, has to be one of if not my favourite shika/tema one shots!
babyfewd chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
it haha x3
it was a pleasant surprise and I'm glad I read it
loved the letters too :)
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Hahaha Shikamaru you sneaky devil. Only intellectuals flirt under the guise of duty. Great idea!
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Most interesting XD. Was laughing to myself the whole time as each scene got better and better. Wished some more others had happened though.
rebecca chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Nicely written. This is an amazing drabble. I laughed so many times. Not many people have the ability to make such a clear and vivid snapshot in so few words. In fact, many can't even communicate such complex characters over an entire multichapter story. Amazing work!
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
When I clicked on this story, I wasn't expecting something like this. It was a pleasant surprise though. I absolutely loved it.
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OH GOODNESS HAHAHAHA
sylversmith chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Lost it at "mental prowess and dexterity of a camel"! Loved this one shot and the natural build up for the ShikaTema pairing (definitely seems like a Shika approach to patiently wait out and build up the relationship via correspondence while Temari finds a way to break his rules!)