Reviews for Movies
Omg I love you chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hey i had and Idea because you don't like writing for just them make it an orgy... Ya that sounds really weird...I'm gonnna run away now...
riu yakasuki chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow...Just wow. I like it i had the picture in my head clearly. if Xemnas was a real person, well im sure that he would kill you XD. _
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
FUCKIN' AWESOME! And so damn hot! Will there be more in the series? How many more?
QueenTheirin24 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I know I really like this story!

I totally agree with you on the first author's note! No one in the organization was REALLY evil! I mean, if I was a nobody, I'd want to feel whole again too!
NeverSilenced chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
...

I really can't help but love you. Sorta. I think this is the first time I have ever seen Xemnas act half normal and not entirely cruel. I thank you for that. He desereves a lot more credit for keeping those insane Org members of his in line while still keeping a mild semblance of purpose and sanity.

Also, if you'd like ideas for Sora & Riku's 'Man Night', might I suggest a game of (modified) truth or dare? (Yeah I know it's a little cliche'd) It could be daring other couples on 'how far will you go?'. Afterwards, all the lovely videos will be up on whatever version of 'youtube' (as I assume the material Roxas has gained is X} ) exists in this little world.

Thank you for taking the time to read!

~NeverSilenced
Ashayu chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Hahaha, great story.

For some reason Xemnas singing Bad Girlfriend(which by the way is AWESOME) seems very, very in character to me.

Might be just my imagination, tho xD

Also, great pairing :D
Warratah chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
oh wow! i love it i can't wait for the next installment! that is if you do, which i sencerially hope you do. your a really good writer & i know that if you do soraxriku then it will be good even if you think it's terribly it won't be. trust me when it comes to writing i am pretty much terrible in carate so i would know!

lot's of love

Warratah _
73n5Hl chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
lol i really do like these mans nights thingys _
thunDaClap chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I love the 'Man Night' series!

By the way, when you wrote that OrgXI just wanted their lives back, I agreed completely. I've been thinking the same thing for months, and I still don't know why Sora killed them. He even fought his own Nobody, the jerk!
Yvanna Irie chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
*fangirl'splosion*

I'm not gonna waste time telling you what I've said with all the other Man Nights too, only gonna add that GODDAMMIT you make me laugh my ass of EVERY TIME I read these. Not to mention frying my brain with fangirl-mental images.

I can't really wait for the last one. Really, REALLY can't.

*buries you in cookies*

'Van Irie
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
haha, cloud and leon's pet names? that was...something else XD

but wow, never thought xemnas would be uke...you surprised me there.
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Eh, not one of your bests, but I thought the whole thing about Xemnas singing Bad Girlfriend was funny. I was singing along. :]