Reviews for Ghosts
huiio chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Great story, really. It's very good, like the end of the serie we didn't have...
anon chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Thank you, that was very good and very believable. Your wrting is sublime. You have very good thought and your depiction of the scene as a dialogue (in terms of the shiow where the dialogue is written by a well-known playwrite)is very creative. However I felt the ending wasn't as clean cut as the rest of the story. It felt a little like a cop-out. Overall, very very good.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
i just finished watching the series last night...and i have to say, you did a great job of tying up loose ends. this is how i think the show could have ended. great job!
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
We grew up… we knew we were getting married since we were six. She was my girl, you know? She was Karen Darling and she could have any man in the universe… but she wanted me.”

This story was wonderful..:sigh: I miss this show so much!
andrea kamille chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
i love it... closure... i hope you write more:)
Sete chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I finally watched the final episodes and this was a perfect coda, I love the life you gave to Nick and Karen.

"in spite of all his complaining and rightful indignation, he had been brought up as a Darling. He was exactly where he was meant to be."

and *this* was my favorite part of the show, how no matter how Nick complains about the Darling, they are his family so you can't imagine how much I love your story, you wrote Nick beautifully and I hope you write more someday.
S. R. Singh chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
you know you're one of those people who write fanfiction for TV Shows and put out such awesome stuff that the readers like me sometimes wish you were a writer for that show just so the show could be as awesome as this
HelloxDarling chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was great!
Quaxo chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Interesting take, believable for the relationship between Nick and Dutch.

So you're from Peru and you've seen the final episodes? Really? I'm jealous because I'm from the US and we can't get them yet.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I totally enjoyed this story. You've tied all the lose ends together and kept everyone in character; no one is all black or white. And I love that Nick got his happy ending with Karen. I hope you write more DSM stories.

By the way, there are a few typos that you might want to correct, but it's not a big deal.
Dontia chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Cool wrap-up story. Thanks for sharing.